©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fina <3

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
I want to try fina in my next cycle. I have friends who are happy with their results from this stuff< but i'm curious what did fina for you guys, is there anything that you couldn't get from other aas?

baddog

Jan 27, 2012
Strength, aggressiveness, lean gains, a seemingly miraculous fat burning effect without a change in diet.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I want to try fina in my next cycle. I have friends who are happy with their results from this stuff< but i'm curious what did fina for you guys, is there anything that you couldn't get from other aas?

Its one of the strongest AAS ever developed for certain. You can get so many things from it depending on your goals,,,strength,,hardness,,cuts,,vascularity..

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011

Agree with the guys.
I like it, its cheap, fun to play with, and easy to get.

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
Fina is a great addition to any cycle imo. Not only are the results awesome but they are seen very quickly.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Your diet can be a little sloppy and you will not gain much fat. Just don't overdo it. However I have broken out on my back. I am currently just running 100mg a week with 100mg of Test E for my TRT dosage. The acne is my only problem with it, but going into the holidays I know diet will not be on point so I am going to stick with it. I will probably drop it after the new year just because of the acne.