©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with this pls, new guy

notoriw

Sep 6, 2012
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

freddie

May 2, 2011
Here is the deal, I run before test and deca and I have to say that I respond very well with no sides effects from either one. SO my question is If I were to run a cycle with only one of these AS, which one would be better to use by itself?

I'd say test...

Cynical

Sep 6, 2011

Deca, but I highly doubt side effects won't exist on a deca only cycle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

TESTOSTERONE without doubt. I wouldnt take DECA without it.

ohpack

May 4, 2011

test .....deca shut you down..that's why you mix it with test

yabadabado

Jul 12, 2011

I would run both, but if I were to run just one by itself I would definitely go with test!!