©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my cat's making me look bad

P

pincrusher

i got a 3 1/2 year old cat from the local SPCA to replace one that died back in oct and the little f#@ker has gained 5 lbs in the last 2 months. he is really showing me up with the weight gaining so far the little prick LOL
i was told when i got him that he was only fed once per day but now he can eat whenever he wants and usually has to sample whatever i am eating so he pretty much is eatting all the time. he weighed 10lbs when i got him and now he is at 15.5lbs and still growing. i gues i will have to start eating more and giving him less so i can catch up to him in the gaining dept. :)
just so he doesnt want me to start giving him juice though, i draw the line there as he is not old enough yet :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Maybe he is raiding your stash? :D Better be nice to him or he may kick your ass.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Maybe he is raiding your stash? :D Better be nice to him or he may kick your ass.
come to think of it now that you mentioned it, it does seem that my stock of anadrol seems to be much smaller than what i think it should be. i will have to talk to him about that LOL
he already jumps up and down on me in bed at night when he wants to be feed. next he will be dragging me out to the kitchen to prepare some food for him. LOL

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Not only is he getting BIGGER faster BUT he's also HAIRIER! lol
he's hairier only because i have started to shave some of my bodyhair off LOL :D had fun with him the other day. he likes to get up on the computer desk and stand in front of the monitor till i pet him and the other day i had him swatting at the mouse control arrow on the screen. it was funny as shit watching him try to grab the pointer arrow in the screen. :)