©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



bad shot

pittbul

New member
Sep 21, 2011
9
0
0
I'm injecting sus 250 into my shoulder last night and it was fucking painful. When i pulled it out, blood pissed everywhere and now it's red around that area and sore as hell. can someone help me , what's the best course of action to take? Thanks a lot
 
I'm injecting sus 250 into my shoulder last night and it was fucking painful. When i pulled it out, blood pissed everywhere and now it's red around that area and sore as hell. can someone help me , what's the best course of action to take? Thanks a lot

did you aspirate ?
 
I'm injecting sus 250 into my shoulder last night and it was fucking painful. When i pulled it out, blood pissed everywhere and now it's red around that area and sore as hell. can someone help me , what's the best course of action to take? Thanks a lot

how many ml did you inject ?
 
I'm injecting sus 250 into my shoulder last night and it was fucking painful. When i pulled it out, blood pissed everywhere and now it's red around that area and sore as hell. can someone help me , what's the best course of action to take? Thanks a lot

try getting a heating pad and holding it on the site, may have come out of solution but should be ok
 
I'm injecting sus 250 into my shoulder last night and it was fucking painful. When i pulled it out, blood pissed everywhere and now it's red around that area and sore as hell. can someone help me , what's the best course of action to take? Thanks a lot

you may be injecting too much for what your muscle can absorb, next just try 1ml at a time and inject slowly.
 
OK, thanks, I will do. it just worried me seeing all the blood. Next time should I inject into another area?