©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

very first cycle test e parabolan

ineedgearinindy

Sep 13, 2012
I scored a bottle of test e 200mgs per ml 10 ml i beleive an a bottle of parabolan 100 mg per ml i beleive are the doses i also scored nolva for pct and for the 1st sign of itchy nips.. im wondering whats the best way to run this combo its all i got.. was thinkin 1cc of each per week.. ill also be starting crratine 300grms of protein per day nitro tabs glutamine bcaas and a test boosting thermogenic.. this is my first cycle im 32 6ft 260 26% bf any tips or advice bout how to run this wud be greatly appreciated my goals are to harden up and lean out a bit. Im not a competitor or looking to be a model or bodybuilder ... please help and let me know what wud be the best way to run this combo... it is pharmacuetical grade.

tonycndlr

Nov 15, 2012
If you do not already know how to run parabolan and you are considering nolva with pct --I strongly advise you take both bottles and flush them down the toilet. Train naturally until you are approx 40 yrs old while continuously researching AAS /PCT -- then decide on a simple cycle to see how your body responds to these substances.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would leave the Para out and run the Test Enan 200mg a week for 10 weeks.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i would save it for now and drop some weight. i am being honest and respectful when i say this. tune up your knowledge on AAS and PCT and then in a year acquire the things you need to run a simple test only cycle and do it right. you will be much more glad you did. bottom line is that there are no magic compounds anywhere and all of your losses and gains are going to come only as the result of hard work. its much more satisfying to do any cycle when you are below 10% BF and if you have the determination to get there then you will love what a well planned, and carefully considered cycle will do for you. best of luck!

VP