©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test prop/stana/tren and clen

bith

Sep 19, 2012
I'll run a test prop/ stana/ tren & clen cycle. I will take proviron during the cycle. I have two questions please. First , how much mg per day should I take, and second if my calories are low enough, would there be a decent enough muscle gain on this cycle while loosing fat? Thank guys

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I'll run a test prop/ stana/ tren & clen cycle. I will take proviron during the cycle. I have two questions please. First , how much mg per day should I take, and second if my calories are low enough, would there be a decent enough muscle gain on this cycle while loosing fat? Thank guys

Stats and cycle history ...

platt00

May 4, 2011

its impossible to gain muscles while on a diet especially a low calorie diet imo

Apr 22, 2011

You can either lose weight or gain weight. You can't do both. You have way too much gear in your cycle .

toxicmark

Aug 1, 2011

I'm sure you could lose a lot more weight with just changing your diet and training routine.

track36

May 11, 2011
25/ 210 lbs/5'6/16%BF.
what's the best approach I should be doing for this cycle? also, some help with calories intake will be great. Thanks

I'd assume with your stats that this is your first cycle. In which case a low dose test only cycle would be best. 250-500mgs weekly for 10 weeks is the best first cycle.

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
you should try prop and enathate (different cycles ), and then determine which you like better.
And please post your pct..

bith

Sep 19, 2012
you should try prop and enathate (different cycles ), and then determine which you like better.
And please post your pct..

day 1 -300mg Clomid
day 2-6 100mg Clomid
day 7-11 50mg Clomid
Clen will be taken only during PCT 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 10 weeks.

bith

Sep 19, 2012
What would be a sufficent amount of tren take with prop? Ill be running 100mg eod of propionate and just curious if I should take 100mg or 50mg eod...

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
What would be a sufficent amount of tren take with prop? Ill be running 100mg eod of propionate and just curious if I should take 100mg or 50mg eod...

If your gonna go EOD then 100/100mg is good imo