©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So far so good :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, i had my first 200mg Depotrone shot today, went to the gym, and tried to workout my chest.....To my supprise everything went a-ok :) ( Although i have to admit...i take it very slowely, and will gradually build up to heavier weights )...There is one question though, I am also using Dianabol ( Anabol ) at 20mg/day...the little pink pills...My question is, how will i know if it is fake??..It seems like quite a hard type of pill....It comes from The British Dispencary and is excactly 6mm in dia....Today is my 3rd day on it.. :confused:

Last edited:

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have always been told to try the Crush test. If it breaks really easy then it is fake. That is what i have heared i dont know if it is correct or not. Maybe someone eles can back me up on this

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn robin your on cycle already? I thought you just got off a cycle. I hope you take it easy on those shoulders.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Damn robin your on cycle already? I thought you just got off a cycle. I hope you take it easy on those shoulders.
yeah i agree, taking dbol with a bad shoulder is not a good idea. i sincerely hope you do not mess up the shoulder any worse or you might end up taking alot longer time off than just a few months.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:

ditto.....play it safe.....i wouldve waited to your shoulder was better before you cycled.....you're gonna get stronger and put more weight on your bad shoulder....so if you decide to go light instead of heavy, you really wont be growing as maximum as you'd like.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol.....no guys....I actually found some alternitive workouts that works with my shoulders...I even did some "bench" today, with no pain at all...You see, it's only when i twist my arm at a certain angle, that i get this terrible pain/pinch in my left shoulder...I have worked out a plan to by-pass that angle on bench.....will still have to see on shoulder-workouts, but i think i'm ok now...;)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Jaysonl1424 said:
I have always been told to try the Crush test. If it breaks really easy then it is fake. That is what i have heared i dont know if it is correct or not. Maybe someone eles can back me up on this
Thanks for the info.....If this is true, then i got originals...Also i have noticed NO taste at all...can this be??

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Thx oracle.....no my friend, i AM taking it slow......intense, but with caution..;)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
Just curious Robin, do you warm up with a couple of sets of very light weights?
Hi DR...well, i start with 50% of my max and then do 10 reps...Do you think i should start lower with more reps??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Hi DR...well, i start with 50% of my max and then do 10 reps...Do you think i should start lower with more reps??
No that's fine. At least one warm up at 40 to 50% max and a second at about 75%. Warm ups are important to help prevent injuries. When I do military presses, my first warm up is the empty bar.