©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

breaks suck

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I haven't worked out since last tuesday because i was a little under the weather plus i was having a sharp pain in my inside elbow area. So i thought i'd have a rest considering i'm halfway through my cycle now. I lost some weight since i haven't been eating good the last couple days. This REALLY SUCKS! But what can you do better safe than sorry.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
I haven't worked out since last tuesday because i was a little under the weather plus i was having a sharp pain in my inside elbow area. So i thought i'd have a rest considering i'm halfway through my cycle now. I lost some weight since i haven't been eating good the last couple days. This REALLY SUCKS! But what can you do better safe than sorry.
sometimes taking a week off to allow your body to fully recover turns out to be a good thing. i always take time off every 2-3 months especially due to my schedule. it seems to allow me to hit it even harder next time around. when cycleing it works even better for me cause although i may loose a little while i take time off from the gym, it comes back and then some right away after i start back up.