©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-Bol from Thai kicking in?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I am on my 4th day of D-Bol, and havn't noticed anything yet....I also had my first shot of Test yesterday...When do you guys think the D-Bol will kick in, and when it does.....how do a person know it???....tia

W

wolfyEVH

give it a few more days......it works instantly, but needs a couple days to start feelin pumped.....hopefully you're eat lots of carbs

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
chris 1 said:
Bro 4 days . Nothing is going to happen in 4 days.I think you need about 2 weeks before your lifts start going up.
Thanks.......No, why i am asking is, i saw on another site that they say dianabol kicks in between 4-5 days.....was just curious :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
nah...not that fast. they are fast acting but it takes 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before you notice anything. I noticed i stayed pumped even out of the gym and that i could work out a little longer than normal. You'll notice when it's working

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
It kicks in almost immediately, but the strength and pumps don't show up for about 10 to 14 days.

O...ok. I think i might feel it next week then :)
My current dose is-----> Mondays 200mg Test, Thursday 200mg Test + 200mg Deca with D-bol ED for 4-5 weeks..You will notice i only have Deca on Thursdays as i cant mix them together..( no facility )..My complete cycle will be between 10-12 weeks.....i was actually thinking of 10, because this is only my 2nd cycle....and want to get in the roid business gradually :)

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Shit, i like this D-Bol + Test stuff....So far I gained 2lbs in 4 days, and rising...and i havn't even started using the Deca yet...;)

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
Shit, i like this D-Bol + Test stuff....So far I gained 2lbs in 4 days, and rising...and i havn't even started using the Deca yet...;)

why wouldnt you start the deca with everything else???