©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test p/fina question

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Guys I started this cycle three weeks ago....100mg testp/ 75mg fina eod. I can tell that My muscles are getting bigger and stronger. The whole cutting thing is concerneing me....I am eating 400 grams of protein aday and I am under 120 grams of carbs.....I was just wondering when do you usually start to see the cutting come into effect....mostly I am trying to lose the belly fat that I have.....its not much but hides the abs...I run 30 minutes everyday before I work out and then sometimes before I go to bed. what should I do?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Chris Is Right If All Ur Wanting To Do Is Burn Fat Walk For An Hour If Ur Trying To Do Cardio For Sports Or Something Then Run But Just Fat Burning Walking For A Longer Period Is Better.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You already have some good advice, so let me add one thing. Be patient. You didn't develop that covering over your abs and obliques in 3 weeks and you shouldn't expect to lose it that quick either. The important thing is with proper diet and exercise you will lose it much quicker that it took you to develop it.

P

pincrusher

billyc said:
Guys I started this cycle three weeks ago....100mg testp/ 75mg fina eod. I can tell that My muscles are getting bigger and stronger. The whole cutting thing is concerneing me....I am eating 400 grams of protein aday and I am under 120 grams of carbs.....I was just wondering when do you usually start to see the cutting come into effect....mostly I am trying to lose the belly fat that I have.....its not much but hides the abs...I run 30 minutes everyday before I work out and then sometimes before I go to bed. what should I do?
what kind of schedule do you have concerning the timing of your food intake? for maximum affect cut all carbs out within 3-4 hours of bedtime unless it is part of a post workout recovery drink. with your cardio in the am do not take in anything other than water prior and during the cardio session. i would also recommend either doing the cardio after the workout or do the workout at a seperate time. the issue with this is that if you do cardio before a workout, you are using up energy and will put your body into a state inwhich it will start to burn off muscle as an energy source to get you through the long session.
one other thing to try is when planning your meals, try to plan them so you are either taking in protein & carbs or protein and good fats but not all 3 together.
one last note is that the steroids will not burn the fat but will help give you the strength and energy to get through your workouts. your diet and cardio will determine how successful your cutting will be.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
awesome advice guys....I have been riding cardio bike in my gym and I now see what you are talking about with losing strenght during my work out...My carb intake is only before workout periods....I don't eat any carbs after dark( except in my protien shakes but I am about to get no carb ispure so that will be gone too). I usually try to drink 3 to 4 table spoons of olive oil before my work out....I spread that out not all at once....My protein intake is huge.....3 chix breasts a day...sometimes I throw a steak in there too plus at least 250 to 300 grams of protein from my shakes....I spread it out over time to bc I know the body can only take so much protein at one time. I will do my cardio at night before bed now...usually I work out mid day. I thought you had to keep your heart rate at a steady speed to lose fat? if not just walking for an hour a day does the trick? pincusher what is the difference in a cutter and bulking cycle if the cutter doesn't help with fat loss? could I get the same results if I just to a bulk?

P

pincrusher

billyc said:
awesome advice guys....I have been riding cardio bike in my gym and I now see what you are talking about with losing strenght during my work out...My carb intake is only before workout periods....I don't eat any carbs after dark( except in my protien shakes but I am about to get no carb ispure so that will be gone too). I usually try to drink 3 to 4 table spoons of olive oil before my work out....I spread that out not all at once....My protein intake is huge.....3 chix breasts a day...sometimes I throw a steak in there too plus at least 250 to 300 grams of protein from my shakes....I spread it out over time to bc I know the body can only take so much protein at one time. I will do my cardio at night before bed now...usually I work out mid day. I thought you had to keep your heart rate at a steady speed to lose fat? if not just walking for an hour a day does the trick? pincusher what is the difference in a cutter and bulking cycle if the cutter doesn't help with fat loss? could I get the same results if I just to a bulk?
some of the differences between a cutter & bulking cycle are that certain steroids will only work well if you have a very high calorie & protein intake where some will work even at low amounts. certain steroids are also good at maintaining strength & endurance while dieting down during a cutter or for contest prep.
products commonly used during a cutter: test prop, tren, anavar, winny, eq, nan/phenyl, primo, masteron. all these are good because of low water retention, they are fast acting, they provide extra strength & endurance to get through your low cal restrictions from your cutting diet, primo & masteron work very well on a low calorie diet and with someone with an already low bf% who wants to get it even lower still.
long estered test, deca, dbol, anadrol, eq, & tren also work well as a bulking product. primo & masteron will work but you need very high dosages for them to turn into bulking products.

you should try to get more of your protein intake from whole foods and not as much from shakes. get most of your carbs from veggies cause the fiber will also be good for ya. v8 juice is great if you have a busy schedule cause it is basically a vegetable concentrate.
make sure you also include carbs in your post workout shake or meal. it is very important to take in carbs then to help your body recover faster from the workout.