©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
my second cycle will be test e and deca again. the test e is from "Galenika" at 250mg/ml and the deca is "N.V. Organon Oss Holland" (the yellow cap one). but that one is only 100mg/ml. i thought it was 200mg/ml but i guess i got confused.

so now do 250mg(1 ml) twice a week of test e and inject the whole 2ml of deca for 200mg?

i was going to go 500mg test e and 400 mg deca for about 16 weeks.

since the deca is only 100mg per ml at $9 per ml i think it was more exspensive then what i ordered last time. do i need a lot more of this exspensive ass deca now?

P

pincrusher

damn thats some expensive deca. glad i dont pay that much or my cycles would cost the same as some countries annual income. :)
i would not run the deca at less than what you ran it last time or it might not be effective at all. shop around and see if you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I like your doses you have planned, but I would shorten the cycle a litle bit. Especially since its the 2nd cycle you have ever done. 12 weeks would be plenty long. Just my opinion.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Hell yes they're real! I made this same mistake. Next time get the Normas - they're a little cheaper.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
AP has Deca-durabolin which is made by Organon. AP also has Nandrolone decanoate which is made by Norma Hellas. From what I understand, the only difference is the price.