AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Emotional problems
Old
  (#1)
dark69
AnaSCI MEMBER

Emotional problems - 10-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Is there any "chance" to become very emotional on a test e/ deca cycle? I have a buddy and he's doing stupid crazy shit.
He have not kept his schedule of injections very good.
He is taking 750 mg of test ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) and 500mg of deca (Mon and Fri) per week. I'm wondering if its from his test levers going up and down all the time..

Old
  (#2)
fairplay

10-04-2012, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark69 View Post
Is there any "chance" to become very emotional on a test e/ deca cycle? I have a buddy and he's doing stupid crazy shit.
He is taking 750 mg of test ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) and 500mg of deca (Mon and Fri) per week. I'm wondering if its from his test levers going up and down all the time..
test e can be shot just twice per week, so if he's off only a day or two, then that shouldn't be the problem.., if he have existing problems, or attitude or anything like that, can magnify it...roid rage is a myth, ...if he dont have enough self control to act normal, he shouldnt be taking these chemicals in my opinion...

Old
  (#3)
Black71

10-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Discipline when taking these compounds is required.

Old
  (#4)
doodoop

10-05-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:

before you started this cycle have you even in your life felt like the way your feeling now?

Old
  (#5)
dark69
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-08-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodoop View Post
before you started this cycle have you even in your life felt like the way your feeling now?
Not me... I don't know. I had a nervous breakdown after drinking a liter of ketal one vodka. I really want to help him..

Old
  (#6)
foreigner

10-09-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
tell him to get some blood work and to stop crying!! lol

Old
  (#7)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 10-09-2012, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black71 View Post
Good simple to explain it,,I agree. This is a MUST so levels dont bounce around.

Old
  (#8)
MaineGuy

10-25-2012, 09:12 PM

His E levels may be high. Is he taking an AI? If he is crying while he watches a movie, it is most likely his E2 levels.

Old
  (#9)
Zaven

10-25-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black71 View Post
^^^^

keeping blood levels as stable as possible is very important. We're messing with hormones here.