©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Emotional problems

dark69

Feb 20, 2012
Is there any "chance" to become very emotional on a test e/ deca cycle? I have a buddy and he's doing stupid crazy shit.
He have not kept his schedule of injections very good.
He is taking 750 mg of test ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) and 500mg of deca (Mon and Fri) per week. I'm wondering if its from his test levers going up and down all the time..

fairplay

May 5, 2011
Is there any "chance" to become very emotional on a test e/ deca cycle? I have a buddy and he's doing stupid crazy shit.
He is taking 750 mg of test ( Mon, Wed and Fri ) and 500mg of deca (Mon and Fri) per week. I'm wondering if its from his test levers going up and down all the time..

test e can be shot just twice per week, so if he's off only a day or two, then that shouldn't be the problem.., if he have existing problems, or attitude or anything like that, can magnify it...roid rage is a myth, ...if he dont have enough self control to act normal, he shouldnt be taking these chemicals in my opinion...

doodoop

May 11, 2011

before you started this cycle have you even in your life felt like the way your feeling now?

dark69

Feb 20, 2012
before you started this cycle have you even in your life felt like the way your feeling now?

Not me... I don't know. I had a nervous breakdown after drinking a liter of ketal one vodka. I really want to help him..

foreigner

Apr 13, 2011

tell him to get some blood work and to stop crying!! lol

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
His E levels may be high. Is he taking an AI? If he is crying while he watches a movie, it is most likely his E2 levels.