©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno

metilic

Jul 20, 2012
I started to develop a sore right nipple. Its pretty painful. Guessing is it a start of gyno, what can I do about preventing it? I'm scared a little..

ink

Jun 5, 2012
I started to develop a sore right nipple. Its pretty painful. Guessing is it a start of gyno, what can I do about preventing it? I'm scared a little..

From what I know , it seems Nolvadex seems the go for your gyno issues.

track36

May 11, 2011
LETRO, although remember that letro is really strong. i'd adjust the dose according to your cycle

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
If you are seeing signs of gyno , then go for the letro.. It is very strong so don't over due it on the dosage.

-cotton-

Oct 12, 2012
ive never used letro for gyno, only Nolvadex... and it worked pretty good. but im sure both work well. if you already have sore nipples, you need to get on one of them ASAP

metilic

Jul 20, 2012
Thanks guys, I've ordered the letro and it should be here in a few days. Also, I need to know at what point I stop using the letro,,,at the end of the cycle, or up to the start of my pct ??

-cotton-

Oct 12, 2012
that actually brings a question to my mind!!

i usually stack my Nolva with Clomid for my pct to prevent gyno at the end of my cycle......now im a rookie, but with the couple cycles ive done i havent had the signs of gyno during the cycle. so i always stacked it for pct.
so my question is, If you get signs of gyno and start Nolva or Letro during your cycle, would you still stack it with clomid in your pct???

metilic

Jul 20, 2012
I'm a week in taking the nolva at 40mg ED. My right side seems to have cleared a little but not so with the left. Pain is still there also. ,my letro still hasn't arrived.

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011
I'm a week in taking the nolva at 40mg ED. My right side seems to have cleared a little but not so with the left. Pain is still there also. ,my letro still hasn't arrived.

it's ok man,,just keep taking the nolva until the letro arrives

huge28

May 5, 2011
if you can make it go away with the nolva, save the letro for on cycle protection or something