AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

water retention & acne question
Old
  (#1)
maxx
AnaSCI MEMBER

water retention & acne question - 10-08-2012, 02:29 AM

What products and at what dosage do you guys use for keeping water retention low? Also, an advice on how to control the acne will be great. Thanks

Old
  (#2)
jswole

10-08-2012, 11:40 AM

Stats? Cycle info?

Pain is weakness leaving the body....

Old
  (#3)
kevin

10-09-2012, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
What products and at what dosage do you guys use for keeping water retention low? Also, an advice on how to control the acne will be great. Thanks
you can run arimidex , aromasin or low dose letro
i'd start off with some arimidex e4d or so if bloating is apparent. adjust accordingly. also,drink a lot of water

Old
  (#4)
tonys12

10-10-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
for acne I have found that the medicated bar of soap works great for me,along with tanning

Old
  (#5)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 10-10-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
AI's like ARIMIDEX,,LETROZOLE,,AROMASIN will help keep bloat and retention down. Acne Annihilator from platinum labz for the acne issues.

Old
  (#6)
maxx
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Thanks guys for the info.does the arimidex help with the acne also?

Old
  (#7)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 10-11-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Thanks guys for the info.does the arimidex help with the acne also?
Some say AI's do help. I myself have not noticed that effect.

Old
  (#8)
rmx08

10-12-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin View Post
you can run arimidex , aromasin or low dose letro
i'd start off with some arimidex e4d or so if bloating is apparent. adjust accordingly. also,drink a lot of water
I agree !

Old
  (#9)
dudcki27
Banned

10-25-2012, 04:11 PM

An AI such as aromasin or arimidex wl keep your estrogen levels in check which is most certainly the cause of your acne.

Old
  (#10)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

10-25-2012, 05:29 PM

Acne can be caused due to a number of reasons. I feel the most common reason is due to any fluctuations in hormone levels. That is why acne is very common when you first start a cycle or when you come off. However just a high level of hormones such as e2 (estrogen) can result in bad acne. AI's are excellent for keeping your estrogen in range so a must when taking high amounts of test.

An AI will also help with water retention. Just be sure to take a reasonable amount but nothing too big as I feel that can effect your performance (results). The key is balance so you feel good, joints are lubricated and well you know the rest. My favs are aromasin or arimidex... both are great... arom is more lipid friendly so I have that first choice but they are pretty interchangeable. Make sure you drink alot of water as that will help with bloat and help flush out toxins. I suggest taking 2-3g vitamin c daily for anyone who has trouble with water retention.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.