©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water retention & acne question

maxx

Jul 9, 2012
What products and at what dosage do you guys use for keeping water retention low? Also, an advice on how to control the acne will be great. Thanks

kevin

May 6, 2011
What products and at what dosage do you guys use for keeping water retention low? Also, an advice on how to control the acne will be great. Thanks

you can run arimidex , aromasin or low dose letro
i'd start off with some arimidex e4d or so if bloating is apparent. adjust accordingly. also,drink a lot of water

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010

for acne I have found that the medicated bar of soap works great for me,along with tanning

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

AI's like ARIMIDEX,,LETROZOLE,,AROMASIN will help keep bloat and retention down. Acne Annihilator from platinum labz for the acne issues.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
An AI such as aromasin or arimidex wl keep your estrogen levels in check which is most certainly the cause of your acne.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Acne can be caused due to a number of reasons. I feel the most common reason is due to any fluctuations in hormone levels. That is why acne is very common when you first start a cycle or when you come off. However just a high level of hormones such as e2 (estrogen) can result in bad acne. AI's are excellent for keeping your estrogen in range so a must when taking high amounts of test.

An AI will also help with water retention. Just be sure to take a reasonable amount but nothing too big as I feel that can effect your performance (results). The key is balance so you feel good, joints are lubricated and well you know the rest. My favs are aromasin or arimidex... both are great... arom is more lipid friendly so I have that first choice but they are pretty interchangeable. Make sure you drink alot of water as that will help with bloat and help flush out toxins. I suggest taking 2-3g vitamin c daily for anyone who has trouble with water retention.