©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

inj pain

jswole

Aug 29, 2011
This is the first time I've ran cyp. 1ml in leg. I've been running prop at same amount with no issue. Is it Common for it to hurt like this? My guess is i hit a nerve. But damn it hurts. Any advice on how to get this knot and soreness gone?

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
I never have pain while injecting, but when I use prop it is usually the next day I feel like I have been hit by Randy Johnson's fastball.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Could hav hit a nerve/blood vessel causing pain..numbing...and/or bruising.
If u felx before or during injection....tht will cause pain. And also if youre shakey while
Injecting. Could be 1 of or more of a bunch of things.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Muscle could also be knotting up on you, pop an ibuprofen an hour before injection and it should help quite a bit

electrickettle6

Dec 6, 2012
How concentrated is the cyp.
Anything over 200 will give pip. Cyp is hard to brew over 200mg/ml even pharm grade doesnt go over 200

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Size and guage of pin brutha Swole? Possibly tightened leg while injecting , lots of variables. Too much Bb or Ba in the cyp, I only get those knots with prop or suspension and will never leg a suspension again.. Sure you got real
Cyp not prop labled cyp? I brewed 300 cyp. Smooth as butter .
Or all the above will help! Keep us posted..

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
massage and heat bro after you pin. do not pin that spot again, and i mean you can pin an inch away and be ok. if its isn't knotting you up in other areas its not the gear. try putting the vial in a coffee cup with some hot water for a few minutes before you pin it followed by a heating pad with some massage and you should be good to go. good luck brother!

VP

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
This is the first time I've ran cyp. 1ml in leg. I've been running prop at same amount with no issue. Is it Common for it to hurt like this? My guess is i hit a nerve. But damn it hurts. Any advice on how to get this knot and soreness gone?

Take a hot shower. Unusual that the cyp is hurting you and the prop doesnt. Im assuming you're okay, you never responded. How is the pinning going now?