©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Baseball player cycle

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Hey guru's I need a little advise.

My brother is a baseball player and he wants me to research a cycle for him. He is about 6'2" 220 right hand pitcher. I know he does not need a tes cycle because he does not need to add any weight to him because it will slow his arm down. What would the benefits of a winny cycle?? Can someone give any suggestions.

EDIT: Would a winny cycle be to hard on his joints ?? since he would be doing a lot of throwing and the whole rotator cuff thing?

Thanks

W

wolfyEVH

ronnier38930 said:
Hey guru's I need a little advise.

My brother is a baseball player and he wants me to research a cycle for him. He is about 6'2" 220 right hand pitcher. I know he does not need a tes cycle because he does not need to add any weight to him because it will slow his arm down. What would the benefits of a winny cycle?? Can someone give any suggestions.

EDIT: Would a winny cycle be to hard on his joints ?? since he would be doing a lot of throwing and the whole rotator cuff thing?

Thanks

he does not need to do anything then....winny is very bad on the joints.....a light test cycle of 300-400mg/week may be good, although we dont know what he wants for results. Some people do oral only cycles like anavar only, but I dont believe in them. If you dont want to use test, then dont cycle at all. The added weight is all about his diet, not so much on the steroids. He should just stay away from steroids, being a pitcher. A good pitching coach is going to be 100 times better than steroids.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Good point. He has a personal trainer that is a ex-pro baseball player in addition to his college coaches. He tells me that all his fellow pitchers are shooting winny 2x weekly for like 6 weeks and it is increasing their speeds 3-4 mph but from what i have read that is no where enough winny to do anything.

wolfyEVH said:
he does not need to do anything then....winny is very bad on the joints.....a light test cycle of 300-400mg/week may be good, although we dont know what he wants for results. Some people do oral only cycles like anavar only, but I dont believe in them. If you dont want to use test, then dont cycle at all. The added weight is all about his diet, not so much on the steroids. He should just stay away from steroids, being a pitcher. A good pitching coach is going to be 100 times better than steroids.

W

wolfyEVH

ronnier38930 said:
Good point. He has a personal trainer that is a ex-pro baseball player in addition to his college coaches. He tells me that all his fellow pitchers are shooting winny 2x weekly for like 6 weeks and it is increasing their speeds 3-4 mph but from what i have read that is no where enough winny to do anything.

winny makes the joints dry and the connective tissue very brittle.....pitching isnt always about 90+ mph fast balls either

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
wolfyEVH said:
winny makes the joints dry and the connective tissue very brittle.....pitching isnt always about 90+ mph fast balls either

You mentioned a Tes cycle, how much would you recommend weekly? I think his goal would not to put on mass but give the muscles a faster recovery and more stamina

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
If you dont want to use test, then dont cycle at all.

We are going to have to make this a sticky.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS......AGE, SPORT, EXPERIENCE......NO, YES BUT I HAVE EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES........NO YOU DON'T.......NO EXCEPTIONS.

NO TEST, NO CYCLE.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
being in baseball and playing in school, it is a no go from the get go.. too risky and no test??? you are outside your head.