©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Ever

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
O.K. Guys...Thanks to all of you who have already provided me with some advise! Now that I have decided to do a cycle I have a few questions. I'm not afraid of needles, so I was leaning towards an injectable version of somthing. A couple of other forums I was reading on have got me so scared that I'm really not considering my first choice which was Deca. Here are my goals.....I want descent gains (I'm not a competition guy) that are lean. I have a bit of body fat to deal with after the cycle. I was on the British Dragon website (cool site BTW) and their products look good. I would like to avoid any Methylated substance because I don't want to push my liver too hard. Lastly, I want to do a single product, no stacks (yet). Given those criteria...what is the best single product to do for a good lean mass cycle? Thanks bro's for all your advise!! :twisted:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I can only pass along the advise that was given to me so freely. Test Ethanate 250mg two times a week. See how your body is going to react to it. Enjoy !

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
recess said:
I can only pass along the advise that was given to me so freely. Test Ethanate 250mg two times a week. See how your body is going to react to it. Enjoy !

I agree. You should also have plenty of Nolvadex on hand. I like to keep at least 1500mg on hand at all times.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Freejay said:
And with the Test, I can inject it anywhere right? Also..the nolva is vor PCT correct.

Injections: I rotate mine in my quads and shoulders. Easiest for me to reach and aspirate. Go to spotinjections.com Great Information. Nolva: Yes - PCT and also in case of gyno. There are plenty of posts here about that. You are going about this well. Do research and look around. I wish I would have done some research on the brand that I used.

P

pincrusher

www.spotinjections.com is a great place to learn about different injection sites. single product injectible cycles are great as a first cycle. test enanthate or test cypionate are probably the best products to use since they are a long estered product, dont require more than 2x pr week injections and keep bloodlevels quite stable during your cycle.
lean gains will be determined more by your diet that the products you use with some exceptions. eat very clean with little to no junk food. if you hit your diet right you will be able to drop some bodyfat while gaining some lean muscle mass. my first ever cycle was test cyp 200mg 2x per week along with deca 200mg 2x per week. i dropped 7% bf and also gained about 10lbs leam muscle over a 6 month timeframe.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks man! Wat are the major differences between the 2 Test's you listed? Any preference, or reason why I should choose one over the other?

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
Thanks man! Wat are the major differences between the 2 Test's you listed? Any preference, or reason why I should choose one over the other?

enanthate and cypionate are different esters, they are pretty much the same thing though.....the are long esters, meaning you only have to inject 1-2 times a week.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
like wolfy stated, they act pretty much the same, biggest difference is not in performance but rather availability. for years, cyp was available in the states where enanthate was in europe. public opinion on which one was better was entirely based on where you lived. people stateside would claim cyp was better where people in europe would claim enanthate was better. in reality there is almost no difference between them. either will work fine :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks to da Wolf and da Crusher! Test it is then! Thought some Deca would also do wonders for my damn sholder which is really limiting my bench right now. Hockey can be a brutal game!!

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Thanks to da Wolf and da Crusher! Test it is then! Thought some Deca would also do wonders for my damn sholder which is really limiting my bench right now. Hockey can be a brutal game!!
i have had a bad shoulder for quite some time now and i use deca or another form of nandrolone on all my cycles cause it is such a big help. you may want to rethink your cycle and add the deca if you are experiencing some joint problems. deca is one of the best mass gainers bar none, no matter what anyone else says!!!!!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Thanks for that bro! Some of the guys have really bad mouthed Deca, and prior to my reading on other forums, I was under the impression it was a great AS. I also thought that a Test / Nor-Test Cycle would be awesome provided the PCT was strong. Then I start hearing all this shit about terrible Gyno and "Deca-Dick"! I was like "whoa momma!" Also one other question...What is the difference between the two tests mentioned before and "Test propionate"?

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Thanks for that bro! Some of the guys have really bad mouthed Deca, and prior to my reading on other forums, I was under the impression it was a great AS. I also thought that a Test / Nor-Test Cycle would be awesome provided the PCT was strong. Then I start hearing all this shit about terrible Gyno and "Deca-Dick"! I was like "whoa momma!" Also one other question...What is the difference between the two tests mentioned before and "Test propionate"?
test prop is a short estered test product. esters are what controls how fast the steroid is releasd into the bloodstream to do its work. when you see people talking about 1/2 lives that means how long it takes the product to have roughly 1/2 of it released from the ester and allowed into the bloodstream. test cyp& enanthate have a 1/2 life of approximately 2 weeks where test prop has a 1/2 life of about 3-4 days. because of this the prop would have to be injected every other day for best results and to obtain even bloodlevles without peaks. the more even the bloodlevels the lower the side affects tend to be.

as far as "deca dick" this occurs when you take deca by itself or in higher amounts than the test you are taking. it causes a lack of sexual interest but when you take test with it you will not experience this affect cause the test counteracts it with its own stimulation of your sex drive. proviron is another good product to take to stimulate your sex drive when on deca.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Once again bro...your a life saver. So give me an idea of an 8 week cycle (if that would be long enough). My stats if it helps are...

Age 31
6' 1"
225 Lbs
12% BF

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
So how is 500mg/week of Test Enanthate and 200mg/week of Deca or another nandrolone product sound? 8 to 10 weeks good? What about PCT? Nolva? How much for how long?

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
So how is 500mg/week of Test Enanthate and 200mg/week of Deca or another nandrolone product sound? 8 to 10 weeks good? What about PCT? Nolva? How much for how long?

you must get an erection about deca, you seem dead set at trying to take it.....IMO, deca at that dose wont do much. Just stick with the test. 500mg/week test and a solid diet will yield 15+ keepable pounds for a first cycle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
No Wolfy no wood over it just looking for something for my sholder injury. But seriously, if I'm better off without it I'll leave it out. Just trying to get a couple of varied opinions so I can make an educated decision. I guess us Virgo's are just too damn analytical!! :p

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
No Wolfy no wood over it just looking for something for my sholder injury. But seriously, if I'm better off without it I'll leave it out. Just trying to get a couple of varied opinions so I can make an educated decision. I guess us Virgo's are just too damn analytical!! :p

i didnt notice you had a shoulder injury......i wouldnt do steroids if i had a shoulder injury....you're gonna be getting stronger and putting more stress on your bad shoulder....not to mention test will decrease your collagen (connective tissues) synthesis while on cycle. Wait till you are healthy before you gear up

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I respect what your saying, and probably wont gear up untill it feals alot better. My bench is back up quite a bit over the last few weeks and I know my sholder is healing nicely. Actually feels better sometimes after I lift odly enough. Blew out the other sholder a few years ago, and it has fully healed. Rule number one when playing hockey "Keep your head up!" Not a good thing when 2 guys over 200lbs collide while going over 10 MPH on skates! :) Gonna have my Chiropractor take another look at it as well. The man is a miracle worker!