©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

creatine???

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
hi all, right im new here and ive been reading your posts and all of you know wot your talking about, so im wondering, i got natural anabolic capsules (increases up to 30% more testosterone in the body), hmb creatine and protein shakes and my diet is good, is it possible i could put on 10 pound in a couple of months (say4-5) of lean muscle.
if not i might start on juice ive read up a lot on it, the only thing which was holding me back was i couldnt get the pct but i can now.
how important is the pct?

last thing im 21yo 5'7, 9st or 125lb and bout 18%bf

thanks!!!

P

pincrusher

welsh-beast84 said:
hi all, right im new here and ive been reading your posts and all of you know wot your talking about, so im wondering, i got natural anabolic capsules (increases up to 30% more testosterone in the body), hmb creatine and protein shakes and my diet is good, is it possible i could put on 10 pound in a couple of months (say4-5) of lean muscle.
if not i might start on juice ive read up a lot on it, the only thing which was holding me back was i couldnt get the pct but i can now.

thanks!!!
natural rpoducts are pretty much worthless when it comes to trying to build muscle. they just cant elevate the test levels enough to where your body enters into a positive state as far as building muscle is concerned.
if you are 18%bf and only weight 125lb, you will not need steroids for quite some time yet. you need to improve on your diet somewhat and lower your bodyfat levels before you would want to try aas usage. you are also pretty small and your body will still have alot of natural test floating around in it so you could pack on quite a bit of weight over the next year or 2 just by finetuning your diet, improve on your training and taking some supplements like protein shakes, & creatine. biggest thing for you will be to change up the diet to eliminate foods that cause fat gain and eat much cleaner. no fast foods or fish & chips all the time. change up your eating habits to 6-8 small meals a day and try to take in 2x your bodyweight in protein per day.
there have been quite a few posts lately with some great info on dieting and such so i would spend a little time reading over them to familiarize yourself with what it will take to gain even without juice. :)

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
i measured my bf on my house scales and it says 18%, but i cant see that being true im really cut on my ches, back, arms and shoulder i have a tiny bit of fat on my stomach. does the house scales give a accurate reading?
i would have thought i was about 10% i will try and get a picture on here

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
natural rpoducts are pretty much worthless when it comes to trying to build muscle. they just cant elevate the test levels enough to where your body enters into a positive state as far as building muscle is concerned.
if you are 18%bf and only weight 125lb, you will not need steroids for quite some time yet. you need to improve on your diet somewhat and lower your bodyfat levels before you would want to try aas usage. you are also pretty small and your body will still have alot of natural test floating around in it so you could pack on quite a bit of weight over the next year or 2 just by finetuning your diet, improve on your training and taking some supplements like protein shakes, & creatine. biggest thing for you will be to change up the diet to eliminate foods that cause fat gain and eat much cleaner. no fast foods or fish & chips all the time. change up your eating habits to 6-8 small meals a day and try to take in 2x your bodyweight in protein per day.
there have been quite a few posts lately with some great info on dieting and such so i would spend a little time reading over them to familiarize yourself with what it will take to gain even without juice. :)

I agree.....125 at 5'7??? I think pincrusher is 250 at 5'7...lol

P

pincrusher

welsh-beast84 said:
i measured my bf on my house scales and it says 18%, but i cant see that being true im really cut on my ches, back, arms and shoulder i have a tiny bit of fat on my stomach. does the house scales give a accurate reading?
i would have thought i was about 10% i will try and get a picture on here
your visual estimate will probably be more accurate than those darn house scales. i have one and it is way off for me. if you are closer to 10% bf then you should just focus more on learning about bulking diets. most young guys who are fairly small have a hard time gaining cause they have a fast metabolism. in order to combat this and before you start taking gear, you will need to learn how to overload your body with nutrients(eating a ton of good foods) 6-8 meals per day averaging about 40 grams of protein< an equal amount of good carbs(brown rice, potaotes, whole grain breads) and trace amounts of good fats, will be about where your food intakes will need to be to gain. sometimes you even need to go higher than that to gain. i have worked with younger guys who needed to go over 3x their bodyweight in carbs and protein per day to gain due to very fast metabolisms.

check out this thread about how to eat to gain:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2302

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
welsh-beast84 said:

thanks!!!

This is wrong...i think you must go to a gym and just ask the guys to measure your bodyfat...I am 5ft5, weigh 133 and have 8,7% bodyfat....So obviously it is impossable that you can be taller than me with MORE fat, but weigh less...I COULD be wrong, but i doubt it :)

Last edited:

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
your visual estimate will probably be more accurate than those darn house scales. i have one and it is way off for me. if you are closer to 10% bf then you should just focus more on learning about bulking diets. most young guys who are fairly small have a hard time gaining cause they have a fast metabolism. in order to combat this and before you start taking gear, you will need to learn how to overload your body with nutrients(eating a ton of good foods) 6-8 meals per day averaging about 40 grams of protein< an equal amount of good carbs(brown rice, potaotes, whole grain breads) and trace amounts of good fats, will be about where your food intakes will need to be to gain. sometimes you even need to go higher than that to gain. i have worked with younger guys who needed to go over 3x their bodyweight in carbs and protein per day to gain due to very fast metabolisms.

check out this thread about how to eat to gain:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2302

thanks ill try that bulking diet and keep u informed on my progress
will my body fat stay low with that diet?

P

pincrusher

whenever you do a bulking diet, you can expect to gain some fat but with the size you are and the metabolism you seem to have i would not worry about it to much. to try and gain while keeping bf% low for you would be very difficult to do. just put on the few lbs of fat along with all the muscle gain then get rid of the fat later with some cardio.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
welsh-beast84 said:
i couldnt get the pct but i can now.

Simply put bro...and :welcome: If you don't want to keep what your worked hard for then DON'T do it...If you don't mind your nuts taking forever to work again DON'T do it. So what have we learned today boys and girls...pct is a major factor when doing steroids. It doesn't matter if your a newbie to the game or a veteran we all must see the importance with pct.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
welsh-beast84 said:
so im wondering, i got natural anabolic capsules (increases up to 30% more testosterone in the body), hmb creatine and protein shakes and my diet is good, is it possible i could put on 10 pound in a couple of months (say4-5) of lean muscle.

thanks!!!

First, the natural anabolic capsules: even if they worked a 30% rise in testosterone will do nothing for building muscle. Muscle building starts between 400% to 1000% over natural levels.
Creatine is a good product if used properly. HMB has been proven to be a total waste.
You could easily gain 10 lbs in 4 to 5 months by working out and eating properly.
Last, PCT is essential.

P

pincrusher

welsh-beast84 said:
Creatine is a good product if used properly.

what is the proper way to use creatine then?
creatine is typically used by frontloading the first week with approximately 20grams per day taken as 4, 5gram servings spread out throughout the day. after the first week then you can switch to 2, 5gram servings , one in the am and the other right after your workout. some people just take a 10gram serving after workout as the only serving each day.
it is best to get unflavored micronized creatine cause it mixes better and will not feel like sand at the bottom of your shaker cup. this way you can just add it to your postworkout protein shake. alot of companies make a preflavored creatine out of which i feel that celltek is best.
i use creatine quite often and typically i will take it post workout mixed in 2 cups of grapejuice.