©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Having anger problems while on a.s.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Guys I am having trouble controlling my anger. I would never physically hurt someone but I am lossing it so quickly....I think the reason is, is bc for the past two weeks I have been without a car and I finnally got it back...spent a grand, then had it back for one day and it broke down again....I am just stressed out but I feel so pumped and raged....Don't worry for me I won't do anything stupid, I take ten deep breaths and tell myself to relax,,,,,,,,,,,

P

pincrusher

billyc said:
Guys I am having trouble controlling my anger. I would never physically hurt someone but I am lossing it so quickly....I think the reason is, is bc for the past two weeks I have been without a car and I finnally got it back...spent a grand, then had it back for one day and it broke down again....I am just stressed out but I feel so pumped and raged....Don't worry for me I won't do anything stupid, I take ten deep breaths and tell myself to relax,,,,,,,,,,,
although aas will not cause a mild tempered person to turn into a raving lunatic some of them certainly will enhance an already existing condition. i find myself giving an increased amount of drivers the finger while i am driving when on aas.
its good you can stop and take a couple deep breaths to calm down. that is something alot of people dont have the willpower to do and they end up in trouble.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
although aas will not cause a mild tempered person to turn into a raving lunatic some of them certainly will enhance an already existing condition. i find myself giving an increased amount of drivers the finger while i am driving when on aas.
its good you can stop and take a couple deep breaths to calm down. that is something alot of people dont have the willpower to do and they end up in trouble.

he could always take some cheque drops to calm down....LOL

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
he could always take some cheque drops to calm down....LOL
how about a cycle of cheque drops, anadrol, & some tren with a few halos thrown in LOL if that wouldnt get him a free ride to jail nothign will :D

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
how about a cycle of cheque drops, anadrol, & some tren with a few halos thrown in LOL if that wouldnt get him a free ride to jail nothign will :D

all that together makes PCP doesnt it?? LOL

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Try some good Kava Kava. Need to mellow out a little. Also, and this might sound stupid, but talking about how you feel with a friend or loved one can really help put things in perspective bro. I'm with pincrusher though...I have never done a cycle yet, and I'm already predisposed to "Road Rage"! LOL :twisted:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Geez, am I the only one that gets more relaxed while on a cycle?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Steroids and anger in my opinion are dependant on the person. So Billyc if your normally and aggravated person then it will heighten your emotions. I myself get short tempered also but i realize when my emotions are starting to get the best of me. So it's good that you can also. After it's all said and done re-direct that energy into the gym...makes for one heck of a workout.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
When I get mad I just go and take it out on my girlfriend in the bed. But now I am single and the tes will start kicking my ass soon, I need to find a new woman fast. I have had a steady supply of the tang for 6.5 years between ex 1 and ex 2 and now I am a single man on roids !! This can't be good !!

On the serious side, when if any anger problems arise? Is it when the test is at full throttle week 3-4 ??

P

pincrusher

anger problems can start at any time. it really depends on the individual. since you will have even a very small amount of test in your system within days after your injection it really depends on what level you need to get to before it really affects you. i have had it occur at all different levels when im cycling and even have done cycles where it was not a problem. dbol is one product that seems to mellow people out though for those who run it during their cycles.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ronnier38930 said:
On the serious side, when if any anger problems arise? Is it when the test is at full throttle week 3-4 ??

Anger is dependant on each and everyone's disposition. Some might never get "angry" but again it's just because their naturally a calm individual. It's not based on time because it might never happen to you. Sometimes we tend to think that just because i was a little more angry during a situation that it had to be the steroids but ask yourself would i have reacted the same way without?

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Thanks for the reply. I am thinking it will not affect me like it does some people. I am the type that if someone wants to start shit over something stupid I will just walk away no matter what the "crowd" says. I am generally a calm person and really never looses my head. Hell, I can't afford to loose my head. I have to maintain a clean record because I am a collector of guns and have many class III weapons. If I ever get a record then I will loose the ability to purchase such firearms and I don't want to do that. I have a full auto assult rifle, silenced .22 pistol, full auto AK-47, and working on a grenada launcher for my AR-15. ALL LEGALLY OWNED I MIGHT ADD. Roids and guns.....do they mix ???? hehehehehe :sniper:

oracle said:
Anger is dependant on each and everyone's disposition. Some might never get "angry" but again it's just because their naturally a calm individual. It's not based on time because it might never happen to you. Sometimes we tend to think that just because i was a little more angry during a situation that it had to be the steroids but ask yourself would i have reacted the same way without?

P

pincrusher

ronnier38930 said:
Roids and guns.....do they mix ???? hehehehehe :sniper:

they will not mix if you ever have a search of your home for steroids due to a controlled delivery or something. i would recommend keeping all but the bare minimum amount of steroids in the same place as the guns, if the guns are kept at your house. there is just something about guns & steroids in the same place that makes the police automatically assume you are a dealer, even if you are not. :(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ronnier38930 said:
I have a full auto assult rifle, silenced .22 pistol, full auto AK-47, and working on a grenada launcher for my AR-15. ALL LEGALLY OWNED I MIGHT ADD. Roids and guns.....do they mix ???? hehehehehe :sniper:

remind me not to piss you off ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Basically, if your a dick, you'll be a bigger dick if you take too much juice! :D