©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Scared Sh*tless

simonella

Feb 2, 2005
Good people, greetings. Was all exited about my first cycle until I read about the possibility of "GYNO". Going to do TEST CYP (Its all i can lay me hands on) for 12 weeks, 400 mg per week. Now please tell me % wise the change is to get it even when taking Nolva. 10mg bd?

P

pincrusher

simonella said:
Good people, greetings. Was all exited about my first cycle until I read about the possibility of "GYNO". Going to do TEST CYP (Its all i can lay me hands on) for 12 weeks, 400 mg per week. Now please tell me % wise the change is to get it even when taking Nolva. 10mg bd?
at 400mg of test cyp per week you should have a very low % of getting gyno symptoms. taking 10mg of nolva per day will help control it also. dont worry so much about getting gyno, its not really a big deal unless you ignore the early symptoms of it. as long as you treat it with a higher dosage of nolva, around 40mg ed if you get the symptoms you will be fine.
some people almost never get gyno and others get it just by looking at a vial of test. it really depends on your individual body and how it reacts to synthetic testosterone being injected into it.

simonella

Feb 2, 2005
Thank you for a very informative answer. What are the early symptoms? I feel a bit better now. Concerning the nolvadex once a day, will the gains be the same?

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm not sure if gains will be the same, I don't see why they wouldn't. But I'm sort of new at this myself. I had gyno symps in my first cycle of test but the nolva took care of it with no problem. Just don't let it become a problem. You'll know when your nips get itchy and sore. I had symps on M1t so this is something I'm going to have to deal with forever.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
simonella said:
Concerning the nolvadex once a day, will the gains be the same?

by Bill Roberts - Nolvadex is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure.

It is not correct that Nolvadex reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.

The claim that Nolvadex reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Nolvadex. The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight reduction in IGF-1 (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Nolvadex

The fact that Nolvadex will reduce water retention may result in the user agreeing that gains are less, since weight gain is less, thus reinforcing the bias.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You should have nolva on hand in case you need it. But, I recommend you don't use it until you find out if you are prone. I've been over a gram a week of test and had no symptoms whatsoever.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
You should have nolva on hand in case you need it. But, I recommend you don't use it until you find out if you are prone. I've been over a gram a week of test and had no symptoms whatsoever.
I think its all got to do how OLD we are, eh DR??..lol

simonella

Feb 2, 2005
So am I correct in saying that It would be OK to only be use Nolva if I do experience some problems?

P

pincrusher

simonella said:
So am I correct in saying that It would be OK to only be use Nolva if I do experience some problems?
yes! nolva is not needed unless doing high dosages or if gyno shows up. if it makes you feel more comfortable though, you certainly can take 10mg ed as it will not hurt anything or affect your cycle.

simonella

Feb 2, 2005
Thanks Guys, you really set my mind at ease. Got my first shot last night. Can't wait to experience da juice.