©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dating

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Anyone used dating sites? I decided to join OK Cupid yesterday. Hoping to find someone like myself that likes fitness, outdoor activities, animals. After answering a ton of questions, it "matches" me with nothing but overweight women???? :/ I just received 5 messages from ones on there I have nothing in common with. I got on and saw a few hot ones. Mostly with kids, which isn't a problem, an the pics show them working out, rock climbing etc. But it shows we have nothing in common an lists them % as an enemy.... Something's not right here lol. Similar experiences anyone?

This is why I'm thinking of going back to personal training part time to hopefully find someone with that in common at least.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
We have a buddy Xcel that is on many of them and loves them...I have never given it much thought or looking into too much but, always thought they were just some type of scam?! Many men and women find some real connections on those sites though.....

Maybe you should try that new Christian dating site and as they say on there, let God find your soul mate for you;)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Match.com....facebook both great sites for meetn ppl.

Oh yea...
Adultfriendfinder too :)

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol yeah I'm trying to settle down. Ok Cupid is free which is why I tried it. I've been around on my facebook page an slept with too many girls on there to use that method anymore.

Just trying to find one with her shit together that doesn't drink or do any hard drugs or work in a bar. It's easy to get laid, just finally wanting someone more. Not sure the Christian site is what I'm looking for :D

My ex has been coming around more trying to say she's quiting bartending, not drinking or doing drugs. An going back to personal training an school. So who knows but I don't trust her at the moment and not wanting to wait around.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I like many, met my wife in the workplace. Never looked into any dating sites but, I have always felt that you can learn a lot about those you work with.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I like many, met my wife in the workplace. Never looked into any dating sites but, I have always felt that you can learn a lot about those you work with.

It'd be nice. I'm self employed an that's always been an issue. Now when I had my office, I dated my secretary but that led to problems later obviously. Getting a part time is probably only way it'll happen.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I tried e-Harmony once...but was rejected...oh well (nah..j/k). Actually...married now (#2 and have 3 kids)...never tried the online dating thing. But good luck, bro. Youve got some great pics in the other forum.

-s

Attachments

• eharmony_rejection11.jpg
    eharmony_rejection11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
Man, I did it once and if I had a nickel for every Beth-the Bounty-Hunter-lookin' broads that contacted me... well, I'd have several nickels. LOL!

desibaba

Mar 22, 2012
I use skout.com, datehookup.com and plentyoffish.com all of them are free and i have met some nice girls off of there. Just make sure you weed through the wackos.