©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats YOUR favorite cycle???

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
So...again...

Whats your favorite cycle...n why??

Mine would be Test Prop/Masteron/Proviron....id throw tren ace in there but never did the four. Thats next!!!:D

And i love this cycle cuz i got vascular as hell and was HORNY 24/7 and can go for hours. Wait...i meant a minute...but i could go multiple times...with a lil break in between of course. Lol:banghead:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Mine is my current cycle. Test prop/ Masteron/ Tren A/ Halo. Soon to be switching it up some and adding some dbol & slin.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I don't really have one. But I do love Nandrolone with some test. Maybe throw in some tbol :)

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Well, the biggest and best I looked was on sust/eq/anadrol/tren ace/gh/slin. 228lbs at 5'2".
I had problems putting my shoes on and doing more than 4 flights of steps. haha

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
These days at my age I prefer Cyp and deca. My all time favorite is a test suspension/winny mix. Throw in a little B-12 to help dilute it a little. My wife hides from me when I'm on that stuff :love1: :D

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Test prop/tren ace/EQ/HGH.
Does anything you want it to.

I'm finding plain old test/deca to be very nice too. Not the same look obviously bit I feel good, strength is good, training is fun, recovery is good, and its El cheapo!

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Havent done much in terms of AAS, so right now all I can say is Test E and dbol are my favorite :) First week of dbol and pumps are great, cant wait to see size increase. I liked EQ as well, but I got migranes from it I believe and I loved anavar with it, but I couldnt feel effects of anavar until 50mg a day which is low to most people, but it gave me the worstttt shin/calf cramps

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
im on TRT or lets say im supposed to be on TRT but i like to run test 200mg/wk and Mast 400mg/wk year round. great recovery steady gains, and you can throw in Tren for a month or so any time you like. you can also throw in gh or slin whenever but this is my staple.

VP