©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please need thoughts

tekhnmagik

Oct 29, 2012
I'm running dbol 40mg , 400mg of deca and 500mg of test. my problem is that i"m in my 4th week and I'm having no signs of strength gains or anything even with the dbol...i'm not at my first cycle, I've ran test and dbol before with great results and I could feel it by wk 3. any thoughts?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
There might be a chance your dbol is bunk. Also is your diet in check? And Deca is a longer ester so it still might take a few more weeks or so to start seeing the gains from it.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Can be one of a cpl thngs. U wnt become heman with dbol. Test n deca if long esters will just start kickin in wks 3-4...deca even longer to see reults. Hws your weight? It go up at all?
If not...try drinki more water...eating right...training hard. Most size from dbol is water weight.
But giv it time....and remember...DIET is 1st...training 2nd.
If both arent good...u wnt gain much at all.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Try bumping your food intake a little and see if that helps. If it doesn't, then it 'could' be bunk dbol. That said, you other products should be kicking in soon if you started everything at eexactly the same time.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I used to get ridiculous back pumps from dbol...and not on huge amounts either...that was always the dead giveaway for me that it was 'real'.

Hows your diet (post it up)? Any additional stressors in your life? Anything different over the past month?

Good luck...

-s

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Yes I would also get crazy lower back pumps along with calf pumps/cramps when walking. If your diet is on point you should have seen some weight gain and strength increases from the dbol by itself. You gear could be bunk did you get it from a legitimate, well reviewed source?

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I'm running dbol 40mg , 400mg of deca and 500mg of test. my problem is that i"m in my 4th week and I'm having no signs of strength gains or anything even with the dbol...i'm not at my first cycle, I've ran test and dbol before with great results and I could feel it by wk 3. any thoughts?

Fake gear
or
Bad diet/workout

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I would guess Your dbol is fake also what type of dsages have You run before?

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010

patience man..what's your diet like?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
4th week in you should be having strength gains even if youre eating McDonalds five times a day.

ohpack

May 4, 2011

dbol 3 days max and you should be feeling crazy strength

Smalltowniron

Jul 12, 2012

Couple things come to mind:

Number one- The dbol you have is no good

Number two- Your diet is poor. What are you eating now? meal by meal

mzack

May 23, 2010
By now you should be all pumped up. I really doubt it to have 3 different fake type of roids.