©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar question !

ferb

Oct 29, 2012
I have 100 pills of var 10mg. I'm 23 , 6'0 185lbs 14 %BF, training for about 5 years, with a good diet eating a lot healthy. How many mg I should be taking per day and for how long with those stats?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
That's not going to last you very long at all. Most people prefer dosing between 40-60mg/d (a few like it lower and some like it higher, but those are sort of reference points for you), so taking 5 per day will last you maybe 20 days at most at 50mg/d. I'd try to buy another 100 tabs, and also some testosterone if you haven't already. Disclaimer....I always take at least 'some' test in all my cycles....makes me feel.....more manly:D

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Def need more. Like mr. BMJ said. U need 40-50mg day for at least 5 wks to really get the best out of it.
run 50mg day with 100mg eod test prop. Test-10wks. Var-6wks
Thts just my .02

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
That's not going to last you very long at all. Most people prefer dosing between 40-60mg/d (a few like it lower and some like it higher, but those are sort of reference points for you), so taking 5 per day will last you maybe 20 days at most at 50mg/d. I'd try to buy another 100 tabs, and also some testosterone if you haven't already. Disclaimer....I always take at least 'some' test in all my cycles....makes me feel.....more manly:D

:yeahthat:

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
Far as I know the recommended dosage is about 70-80 mg per day so that should last you about 2 weeks and a couple of days. hopefully you have something else you are doing, like some test..

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012

:yeahthat: If thats all You're running I'd get more

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I have 100 pills of var 10mg. I'm 23 , 6'0 185lbs 14 %BF, training for about 5 years, with a good diet eating a lot healthy. How many mg I should be taking per day and for how long with those stats?

None.

What was your weight and BF when you started training five years ago?

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
thats all i got : 30 mgs for 5 weeks was what i was thinking..

too little of a dose IMO, oral only cycles aren't worth doing since they are liver toxic and offer very little results as compared to injectable ones

Smalltowniron

Jul 12, 2012
Far as I know the recommended dosage is about 70-80 mg per day so that should last you about 2 weeks and a couple of days. hopefully you have something else you are doing, like some test..
80mg of var? Not sure who you are using..lol...I never ran over 60mg

Not worth messing with then until you get more. Be patient and get everything you need, then come back

electrickettle6

Dec 6, 2012
you should run it for 6 weeks minimum. I like to run it for 10-12 weeks myself because it is so mild sides wise and is very liver safe.
If you are running it alone then just save it OR (i have no experience in PH) stack it with a prohormone. Run the prohormone how it is recommended and run the var for 6 weeks.
When u are on the prohormone take var only pre workout on training days and when u come off the PH take var everyday.

You really dont have enough but you will make some gains i guess

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012

ferb, this is not going to do anything at all for you. as many have already said just get some more and also run some test and if you're going to do it run it for at least 8 weeks and a PCT plan but please read the sticky at the top of the page for newbs and first cycles please. we just want you to make the right choice here bro and 5 weeks of var at 30mg a day is not it and will do nothing for you. you may as well just flush them if thats how you plan on running them. i know this probably isn't what you want to hear but its the truth. stay and learn bro, you are in the right place to do that. good luck!

VP