©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

But.. But.. I HATE needles

accido

Feb 3, 2005
Okay, I have taken as much time as possible preparing myself for the names you're all going to call me. I was fully ready to try injections, then I read things like "injecting into a vein" and "my leg went completely useless for days" and I just don't think I'm ready for that yet...

I have some work to do before I try gear. (6', 200 with 17% bf) I want to get down to about 12%. My question really is, are there any cycles/combinations that might work that are just in pill form? Since I have never done anything like this before, I'm hoping that I can "ease" myself into this.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I don't drink, I have an extremely healthy liver so I think it can take 10 or so weeks of pills. Also as a side note, some idea of what to take after its all over, if in fact this is actually possible.

thanks

Okay. Go ahead. Call me a wus.

W

wolfyEVH

accido said:
Okay, I have taken as much time as possible preparing myself for the names you're all going to call me. I was fully ready to try injections, then I read things like "injecting into a vein" and "my leg went completely useless for days" and I just don't think I'm ready for that yet...

I have some work to do before I try gear. (6', 200 with 17% bf) I want to get down to about 12%. My question really is, are there any cycles/combinations that might work that are just in pill form? Since I have never done anything like this before, I'm hoping that I can "ease" myself into this.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I don't drink, I have an extremely healthy liver so I think it can take 10 or so weeks of pills. Also as a side note, some idea of what to take after its all over, if in fact this is actually possible.

thanks

Okay. Go ahead. Call me a wus.

first off...how old are you??? if you not at least 21, then you shouldnt be doing any steroids.......secondly, you wont inject into a vein.... www.spotinjections.com has all the info you need. If you are not ready to inject, you are not ready for steroids in the first place. A cycle of only pills is not going to be what you are looking for. First of all, 10 weeks of pills would be very unhealthy for you, and pretty much all the weight you put on from the pills will go away after you stop taking them. You need testosterone, the king of all class I drugs. (of all steroids IMO) Testosterone only for about 10 weeks is the best newbie cycle there is......

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Don't worry.....i'm scared shitless myself for needles..If you know a pharmisist that you can trust, or even a medic, let them inject you.....pay them a small fee for the needles and alcohol used.....that's what i'm doing...lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's not that bad...you won't really feel anything other than a little prick. I was worried about doing my own injects but i can shoot in my thigh now without thinking twice about it. Just don't forget to do the steps correctly and make sure everything is sanitized. An all pill cycle isn't a very wise choice. So like wolfy said an all test cycle for 12 weeks IMO should be enough for you that way you can see how your body reacts to it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
accido said:
My question really is, are there any cycles/combinations that might work that are just in pill form? Since I have never done anything like this before, I'm hoping that I can "ease" myself into this.Okay. Go ahead. Call me a wus.

NO.

What, you think everyone here didn't go through that stress?

P

pincrusher

glute injections are very easy and worse case you can get afriend to do the injections for you. oral only cycles will not work to well because the gains are very hard to keep as most orals cause alot of water retention which is something that will not be permanent.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I agree with gettin_huge -- I was the biggest puss when it came to needles. When I had to give blood at the doctor I would PASS OUT even in my adulthood. Now, I look forward to the injects. Actually (and not by design) my very first inject I was shitfaced drunk......not sure if I recommend that though...

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
c'mon puss. if i could find a picture of a vagina i'd post it as your picture.

but seriously. If you're that worried find a topical pain reliever and rub it in 20-30 min before you inject. Do this the first couple times until you get used to the routine.

remember to aspirate.

extremefighter

Feb 8, 2005
I think it is good you are scared of pins. That way you will do research and perform the task at hand after you get informed.

Good luck