©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the board's

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012
Hey guys, aweSome board. I have tthree questions:

1) can I drink winny?
2) if I ordered from a boArd sponsor Monday(the week) and I haven't received my pback of 1080p digital rights bluray DVD's swould I call them out on the open forum?
3) is my girlfriend can milk my nipples like a cow should I stop taking 2 grams of tren

O

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yes
Maybe
No, up the dose...It will subside...Or just make sure to drink anything that comes out, just more protein to the diet:D

Good to see you back over bro.....

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

1) can I drink winny?
2) if I ordered from a boArd sponsor Monday(the week) and I haven't received my pback of 1080p digital rights bluray DVD's swould I call them out on the open forum?
3) is my girlfriend can milk my nipples like a cow should I stop taking 2 grams of tren

O

Winny should be mixed with your protein shake - You should have started complaining scam on Tuesday if you hadn't received - Just have your girl milk away!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
HMMMMMMMMM what the heck happened with my posts? I don't quite get it.

Dopey, stop posting and look around for a minute:p

Currently there is a database error when quoting posts or posting threads...Just refresh your page if you do either of those and you will be taken back to the main screen and your threads and posts will be there...No need to keep reposting.....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
What's happening Osiris. We haven't talked in a while. I hope everything is going great in your life!

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012

Currently there is a database error when quoting posts or posting threads...Just refresh your page if you do either of those and you will be taken back to the main screen and your threads and posts will be there...No need to keep reposting.....

I never claimed to be bright:) lol.

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012

I never claimed to be bright:) lol.

lawnjanitor

Oct 12, 2012
Hello my Egyptian friend, and to answer your questions...do whatever you want, when shit goes sideways ask us how to fix it lol!

GaryGranaas

Oct 29, 2012
I think your tren must be fake. Send some to me and I can gladly test it for you. ;)

Welcome buddy

1) can I drink winny?

O

Muscleaddict83

Oct 29, 2012

1) can I drink winny?

O

Now that was funny!