©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the board

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012
Great board guys!!! There are some real beasts here, I am hoping to see more pics of some of you in your underwear though, I mean posing trunks. Anyway I am really honored to be here and if any of you need feedback on scantily clad progress pics, men only, just shoot those pics my way!

I do have three questions though:
1) If I ordered some "Movies"(yeah I am down with super secret code words) from a sponsor here on Monday(this week) and I have not received my Ultra High Quality 1080p Digital Rights Download BLURAYS yet. Is it ok to out them here in the open forum and ruin their reputation? I mean SHIT it has been two whole days,
2) Can I drink Winny?
3) If my girlfriend can milk my nipples like a cow do you think I should reduce the two grams of tren that I Oh yeah and I am 6'3" 185lbs.

Thanks a ton,
O

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Hey Osiris, when you post and get the Database error or whatever, it still posts it up...just hit the back button and continue on as if it's been submitted...you'll see that it is right after.;)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looks like you got it figured out now bro?!

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
1) Yes of course why not?
2) Why do you care about winny? Tren is the shiznit
3) No tren does not cause lactation, only hardcore mass gains. I say up it to 3g or youre a pussy.
6'3" 185 is BEASTLY but I call BS with no underwear pics

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Welcome to AnaSCI!!

Your questions are not simply answered, you will need to do some trial and error testing:)