©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post up your short cycles/blasts

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Looking to switch over to short esters soon. Just started my blast for the winter, and going to cruise for a while after and switch up to short esters I think for the spring/summer. First time using them, I have only used dbol, eq, test, and anavar so far. The cycles dont have to be huge or anything I want to keep it low and simple for myself as youll see, but post up what you guys have had great experience with for beginner/intermediate/advanced short ester blasts/cycles:

Im thinking
1-10 Test prop 210 mg/week
1-10 Tren A 350 mg/week

or
1-10 Test P or E 200-250 mg/week
1-10 NPP 450/week

With winni for the last 5 weeks on either one.

Also what do you guys believe are good combinations of stacking AAS? Do you agree with stacking 2 19-nors together, or what AAS do you use in combination with a 19-nor (would masteron and NPP for example go well together?). This is excluding orals just injectable combinations

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Why the seemingly random doses of test? 210mg? Who does that lol?:p

Stacking tren and npp can and is done with good results by people but it depends how sensitive you are to sides.

What are you trying to do by going to these compounds?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Hahah I was meaning 30mg per day for the test P, low but I figured that would be good to avoid 19-nor sides.

I have seen tren and npp stacked and with results, but just curious if people preferred that or stacking with another drug like masteron or eq or something else.

And I am already pinning 3 days a week, and comfortable with ED or EOD so I figured why not switch to short esters and get results faster. Havent gotten any sides really, mild acne but that only came during use of Clomid which is avoided now that I am blasting and cruising, and I want to see how I react to those compounds for adding lean mass.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I like to alternate 19-Nors. Tren then npp back to tren and then deca, for example.

Tren with low test works very, a lit of tren sides for me are lower, but honestly you could do 300 or 350 a week and be fine but that is where I top it off for me ATM.

I think eq stacks VERY well with test and tren, gives you a little extra dimension with the vascularity it brings and can add some quality mass if you are eating for it.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah around week 8 when I took EQ I noticed a boost in appetite and it just seemed to evaporate in my body, felt like I would get bloated and chubby because of it but leaned out, added good size and got vascular!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Test Prop 100mg/ed
Tren Ace 100mg/ed
Mast Prop 100mg/ed

Sometimes it ends up being eod depending on if I have a busy schedule week to week? I also may drop the Mast at times and sub in some oil based Stanz.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
^^^^ yea...that!!

Test prop 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Tren ace 100eod

Or all 3 at 50mgs every day!!

Then.....

Throw in some Proviron at 100mgs day(50mg a.m./50mg p.m)
And
Tbol or Anavar @ 60mgs day