©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just wanted to come see what all the hype was about!

1love

Oct 31, 2012
Saw the new thread at PM and the link. I thought I would come join the party and continue to learn from some of the best. Looks like this will be another "must go" for my continued research. Thanks everyone.

Osiris

Banned
Jan 2, 2012
Saw the new thread at PM and the link. I thought I would come join the party and continue to learn from some of the best. Looks like this will be another "must go" for my continued research. Thanks everyone.

I wsd told there would be pics of dudes in lingerie.....I feel I might have been lied to:(

1love

Oct 31, 2012
I wsd told there would be pics of dudes in lingerie.....I feel I might have been lied to:(

You too?:)

Ah well, I'm sure someone will post a thread about it at some point;).

Looks like this site is getting back on its feet again. I will have to browse around and see whats going on here.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to the board...Stick around and enjoy yourself!!

1love

Oct 31, 2012
It's kinda strange, not sure whats going on or if anyone else is getting this. Every time I post, I get sent to another page(error) telling me that I need to refresh or something. Sorry I forgot exactly what it says, will find out in a second. But when I back out of it, my post eventually goes thru???

1love

Oct 31, 2012
It's kinda strange, not sure whats going on or if anyone else is getting this. Every time I post, I get sent to another page(error) telling me that I need to refresh or something. Sorry I forgot exactly what it says, will find out in a second. But when I back out of it, my post eventually goes thru???

It didnt do it this time:confused:

Maybe I'm seeing things:eek:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It didnt do it this time:confused:

Maybe I'm seeing things:eek:

Database error at the moment. Quoting posts or starting threads leads to it but, your post/thread will show. I am trying to make some time to get it corrected.

1love

Oct 31, 2012
Database error at the moment. Quoting posts or starting threads leads to it but, your post/thread will show. I am trying to make some time to get it corrected.

Yes, thats it. Thanks for making me feel sane:)