AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

SubQ vs IM discussion
Old
  (#1)
Rory
Banned

SubQ vs IM discussion - 11-02-2012, 05:56 PM

Just curious to thoughts from people regarding injection sites. Most all my injections are IM in shoulders with slin pins.

I've done subq once an hated it. Left an uncomfortable bruised lump. Done calves an couldn't walk right for days. Quads never felt right.

Going to be experimenting with biceps and tris again tho.

Old
  (#2)
Smalltowniron

11-02-2012, 06:10 PM

A lot guys go sub q. Not me though

Old
  (#3)
PRIDE
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

11-02-2012, 06:45 PM

All of my shots are done in the quads now-a-days, IM with either a 25g1" or slin pin. Haven't used any other spot probably since using Syntherol in bis and tris.

Use code PRIDE to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Old
  (#4)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

11-02-2012, 06:46 PM

i never go sub-q but i do spot inject with 30g 1/2" slin pin and i pin bis tris traps pecs lats delts abs quads and calves. if im in a hurry i pull out the ole 3cc barrel and pin the ventral glute and run

VP

Old
  (#5)
powders101
AnaSCI VET

11-02-2012, 06:50 PM

Always IM and mostly in shoulders, bis and quads. HGH is SQ in the stomach.

Disclaimer: The articles and conversions posted are for entertainment and informational purposes only - experiment at you own risk.

Old
  (#6)
odin
AnaSCI VET

11-02-2012, 06:54 PM

Depends on the mood on that day but usually im in the bis or tris.

"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."

Old
  (#7)
IRONFIST
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

11-02-2012, 07:12 PM

IM everywhere, I try to mix it up.

Old
  (#8)
Rory
Banned

11-02-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
i never go sub-q but i do spot inject with 30g 1/2" slin pin and i pin bis tris traps pecs lats delts abs quads and calves. if im in a hurry i pull out the ole 3cc barrel and pin the ventral glute and run

VP
Im good there as long its not tren Then I feel like Im dying for 20 mins. Funny one day I was at a friends apt I was visiting with out of town for a couple days and his new girlfriend showed up. I was going to leave an hit the gym an was like fuck it and went to the bathroom to pin and started coughing so bad I could barely breath. He opened the door and they were both standing there watching me with a needle in my ass and face beet red from the tren cough........ never again risked it lol. Always a safe bet in the shoulders

Old
  (#9)
Magnus82
Banned

11-02-2012, 08:51 PM

For some reason quads kill me. I like bis, shoulders, and my new favorite, ventrogluteal. All with slin pin, all im.

Old
  (#10)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

11-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Im good there as long its not tren Then I feel like Im dying for 20 mins. Funny one day I was at a friends apt I was visiting with out of town for a couple days and his new girlfriend showed up. I was going to leave an hit the gym an was like fuck it and went to the bathroom to pin and started coughing so bad I could barely breath. He opened the door and they were both standing there watching me with a needle in my ass and face beet red from the tren cough........ never again risked it lol. Always a safe bet in the shoulders
man, that was a good one!!! i am still laughing my ass off... damn that was some funny shit Rory. thanks for that one brother!

VP

Old
  (#11)
LuKiFeR
AnaSCI VET

11-02-2012, 10:50 PM

Always done IM. started with quads...then ass. Now i use everywhere.
But i just started some peps n got some slin pins so im gona try test cyp subq for first time.
There were alot of guys on alinboard swearing by subQ.

6'3"
230lbs

Old
  (#12)
LuKiFeR
AnaSCI VET

11-02-2012, 10:50 PM

Dble pst. Sorry

6'3"
230lbs

Last edited by LuKiFeR; 11-02-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: dble

Old
  (#13)
Collinb

11-02-2012, 11:25 PM

Depends on my pins honestly. Doesnt matter to me either way, nothing shows there is a slower absorption or anything between the two from anything that I have seen. If I have slin pins it usually is either Sub-Q or shallow IM at most, or I use a 1-1.5 inch for deep IM.

Old
  (#14)
Rory
Banned

11-03-2012, 08:30 PM

Interesting observation today. Today I pinned left bicep .5cc an figured my left quad .5cc an right quad 1cc. Right knotted up an hurt to move while left quad an bicep was fine with no problems. Didn't think the extra .5cc in right quad would knot up and make that much of a difference given the muscle size. First time pinning quads that injecting didn't hurt at all tho.

Old
  (#15)
vintagemuscle
AnaSCI VIP

11-03-2012, 09:19 PM

SubQ is the standard for me however when do im I use a 30g x 1 in the quads or delts.

Old
  (#16)
thebrick
Super Moderator - RIP

11-03-2012, 09:52 PM

I rotate between delts and tri's IM 25g 1". Lately I've been pinning my bi's with a 1 cc slin pin with prop mixed with tren and like it alot. My arms are def bigger because of it. Surprised the hell out of me, now I'm hooked.

Old
  (#17)
Rfagazzi
AnaSCI MEMBER

11-04-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
I'll give the shoulders a try today. I am so prone to tren cough, I actually plan ahead for it. Sucks! Is it that there are bigger gaps between veins & vessels, therefore the chances are less likely for nicking something? I'm quite the experienced user, but this is news to me. Very interesting.........

Old
  (#18)
Rfagazzi
AnaSCI MEMBER

11-04-2012, 03:01 PM

Well, I pinned 1ml of tren-a in my front left delt. I love it! Not even so much as tickle in my throat, tightness in my chest, nothing! Thanks for the great tip Rory.

Old
  (#19)
Rory
Banned

11-04-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfagazzi View Post
Well, I pinned 1ml of tren-a in my front left delt. I love it! Not even so much as tickle in my throat, tightness in my chest, nothing! Thanks for the great tip Rory.
Delts are my favorite for tren to avoid the cough! Once in a great while I'll get it but very rarely.

Old
  (#20)
Collinb

11-04-2012, 08:02 PM

How do you guys feel about glute SubQ pins? Everywhere I read people are saying never use slin pins for glutes make sure its 1.5" or 1" if really lean...Would .5" slin pin work fine for glutes?