©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SubQ vs IM discussion

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Just curious to thoughts from people regarding injection sites. Most all my injections are IM in shoulders with slin pins.

I've done subq once an hated it. Left an uncomfortable bruised lump. Done calves an couldn't walk right for days. Quads never felt right.

Going to be experimenting with biceps and tris again tho.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
All of my shots are done in the quads now-a-days, IM with either a 25g1" or slin pin. Haven't used any other spot probably since using Syntherol in bis and tris.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i never go sub-q but i do spot inject with 30g 1/2" slin pin and i pin bis tris traps pecs lats delts abs quads and calves. if im in a hurry i pull out the ole 3cc barrel and pin the ventral glute and run:)

VP

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Depends on the mood on that day but usually im in the bis or tris.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
i never go sub-q but i do spot inject with 30g 1/2" slin pin and i pin bis tris traps pecs lats delts abs quads and calves. if im in a hurry i pull out the ole 3cc barrel and pin the ventral glute and run:)

VP

Im good there as long its not tren :eek: Then I feel like Im dying for 20 mins. Funny one day I was at a friends apt I was visiting with out of town for a couple days and his new girlfriend showed up. I was going to leave an hit the gym an was like fuck it and went to the bathroom to pin and started coughing so bad I could barely breath. He opened the door and they were both standing there watching me with a needle in my ass and face beet red from the tren cough........ never again risked it lol. Always a safe bet in the shoulders

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Im good there as long its not tren :eek: Then I feel like Im dying for 20 mins. Funny one day I was at a friends apt I was visiting with out of town for a couple days and his new girlfriend showed up. I was going to leave an hit the gym an was like fuck it and went to the bathroom to pin and started coughing so bad I could barely breath. He opened the door and they were both standing there watching me with a needle in my ass and face beet red from the tren cough........ never again risked it lol. Always a safe bet in the shoulders

man, that was a good one!!! i am still laughing my ass off... damn that was some funny shit Rory. thanks for that one brother!

VP

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Always done IM. started with quads...then ass. Now i use everywhere.
But i just started some peps n got some slin pins so im gona try test cyp subq for first time.
There were alot of guys on alinboard swearing by subQ.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Depends on my pins honestly. Doesnt matter to me either way, nothing shows there is a slower absorption or anything between the two from anything that I have seen. If I have slin pins it usually is either Sub-Q or shallow IM at most, or I use a 1-1.5 inch for deep IM.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Interesting observation today. Today I pinned left bicep .5cc an figured my left quad .5cc an right quad 1cc. Right knotted up an hurt to move while left quad an bicep was fine with no problems. Didn't think the extra .5cc in right quad would knot up and make that much of a difference given the muscle size. First time pinning quads that injecting didn't hurt at all tho.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I rotate between delts and tri's IM 25g 1". Lately I've been pinning my bi's with a 1 cc slin pin with prop mixed with tren and like it alot. My arms are def bigger because of it. Surprised the hell out of me, now I'm hooked.

Rfagazzi

Oct 25, 2012

I'll give the shoulders a try today. I am so prone to tren cough, I actually plan ahead for it. Sucks! Is it that there are bigger gaps between veins & vessels, therefore the chances are less likely for nicking something? I'm quite the experienced user, but this is news to me. Very interesting.........

Rfagazzi

Oct 25, 2012
Well, I pinned 1ml of tren-a in my front left delt. I love it! Not even so much as tickle in my throat, tightness in my chest, nothing! Thanks for the great tip Rory.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Well, I pinned 1ml of tren-a in my front left delt. I love it! Not even so much as tickle in my throat, tightness in my chest, nothing! Thanks for the great tip Rory.

Delts are my favorite for tren to avoid the cough! Once in a great while I'll get it but very rarely.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
How do you guys feel about glute SubQ pins? Everywhere I read people are saying never use slin pins for glutes make sure its 1.5" or 1" if really lean...Would .5" slin pin work fine for glutes?