©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Addicted to juice??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I think you can not be addictive to juice....only to the pic you see in the mirror when ON juice...;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Actually i think it's mental...when i'm off cycle i lose the motivation to workout. When i'm off cycle i start second guessing my size and strength.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Actually i think it's mental...when i'm off cycle i lose the motivation to workout. When i'm on cycle i start second guessing my size and strength.
Very f'n true...lolol...same here

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ooops i meant when i'm OFF cycle i start second guessing my size and strength.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Its addicting in the sense that I want to be big and strong and when I'm not on a cycle, I feel like I'm not making any progress and "Spinning my wheels."

You have to get in the mental state that off cycle is just a rest period you have to have before growing some more. That can help. As far as addicting like rec drugs, NO WAY. Not even close!

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

gear is addicting in its own way but not like rec drugs. like everyone says, you get addicted to the feeling of improvement you get while on gear and the difference you see in the mirror. when you loose size or strenght when you come off it makes you want to get right back on again, this is why pct is so important cause with proper pct for your individual body, you will not see big drops in strength & size or weight when coming off so it helps keep ya from being addicted per say and wanting to get back on again.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
I f-ing hate being off juice.My body is 10 times more sore and tierd.I look a little more flaby.All though on my last cycle I kept most of my gains at least for the first 2 weeks.Does anyone know how long it takes to know how much you will lose?

P

pincrusher

baffew said:
I f-ing hate being off juice.My body is 10 times more sore and tierd.I look a little more flaby.All though on my last cycle I kept most of my gains at least for the first 2 weeks.Does anyone know how long it takes to know how much you will lose?
most fo your losses will occur before the pct is done but it all depends on the individual. do you keep your training hard & heavy when off gear, do you keep your food intake up around the same levels as when you are on gear? if you cut back on anything when you come off, it will cause losses.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Thats the problem with most people. Self image.

I look and feel fine in front of the mirror, mainly because i THINK i have a good body(well better than average) and more importantly have never done a real cycle. I think my own views come from looking at some of the pro BB and seeing how disgusting they look. IMO it is not aesteticly pleasing.

I think self image is more individual, just remember you have to be happy at some point with what you have.

but the more i think about it thats why some people jump into it.

as far as being addicted physically? No.
Addicted Psychologically? Yes.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol... it would be funny if some one showed up at a drug awareness program for steroids...
even though i'm sure it's already happened.