©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

to be honest...............

krnboitae

Sep 2, 2004
ok.... i've used steroids...... but i found out that steroid isn't for me.....
building muscle became way too easy.....it made me real hungry and horny.....but i would rather work my butt off to get stronger.....I prolly would never be like ARNOLD w/o using gear............
but is it really worth it??? how long will big muscles last??? 20-30 years??? how long will our body last??? 80,90,100 years??? yes gear makes you feel better about your body temporalily...... but will you be happy when ur in your 50's and 60's??? when you get to 50s and 60s, your body won't look as good when u were in 20's or in 30's.......
plus i don't think it's worth risking your health....... you prolly say "im in good health now"..... i said that too........ but you will not know what gear have done to your health in 20-30 years..... if we could live forever, i would consider using gear...... (i have made mistake by using gear)
the thing is.............. it doesn't last forever........sooner or later you'll understand....... Im glad I learned my lesson early.....why not invest your money in something that is much more valueble....friendship/family/etc......I think we were meant to live for so much more............ not just to lift weights, having good looking body.....

W

wolfyEVH

so why the hell are you a paying member here for sources??? You dont sound too educated on steroids in the first place. If done properly, AAS can be very benificial to your health. Ever heard of growth hormone???? If you're gonna bash them then go ahead, but go elsewhere. If you want to talk about something detrimental to your health in the long run, talk about rec drugs, alcohol and smoking.

krnboitae

Sep 2, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
so why the hell are you a paying member here for sources??? You dont sound too educated on steroids in the first place. If done properly, AAS can be very benificial to your health. Ever heard of growth hormone???? If you're gonna bash them then go ahead, but go elsewhere. If you want to talk about something detrimental to your health in the long run, talk about rec drugs, alcohol and smoking.

got gears here...... and that's what I learned from using them.....I was just posting my opinion........
if you disagree with it, that's fine........

krnboitae

Sep 2, 2004
chris 1 said:
Thank You. Wolfy My partner is 53 and has been on steroids since he was 22 he is fine. Steroids made yoy Hungry, Horny, and made you get muscles to easy. Lets see where is the problem? I dont understand your post. they did nothing bad to you.

well for me....... building muscle got too easy when I used gear...... it felt like i didn't have to work hard for it...... plus i felt like i was cheating......... even though i don't compete professionaly or amatuer.....

and where is the problem?
I think problem is where when you find out your health is in danger......
it didn't do anything bad yet to me...... so I don't really know....

I think Im just gonna go natural.....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
krnboitae said:
building muscle became way too easy.....it made me real hungry and horny.....but i would rather work my butt off to get stronger.....I prolly would never be like ARNOLD w/o using gear............
but is it really worth it??? how long will big muscles last??? 20-30 years??? how long will our body last??? 80,90,100 years??? yes gear makes you feel better about your body temporalily...... but will you be happy when ur in your 50's and 60's??? when you get to 50s and 60s, your body won't look as good when u were in 20's or in 30's.......
plus i don't think it's worth risking your health....... you prolly say "im in good health now"..... i said that too........ but you will not know what gear have done to your health in 20-30 years..... if we could live forever, i would consider using gear...... (i have made mistake by using gear)
the thing is.............. it doesn't last forever........sooner or later you'll understand....... Im glad I learned my lesson early.....why not invest your money in something that is much more valueble....friendship/family/etc......I think we were meant to live for so much more............ not just to lift weights, having good looking body.....

Very inspirational. I think I will go natural too - in 2006 - when I come off my current cycle. :soap: :nopity:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
krnboitae said:
well for me....... building muscle got too easy when I used gear...... it felt like i didn't have to work hard for it...... plus i felt like i was cheating......... even though i don't compete professionaly or amatuer.....

and where is the problem?

Your entitled to your opinion, but like was mentioned previously, if used correctly, steroids are and can be beneficial to your health. There is thousands of men around that have used steroids for 40+ years and have no ill health effects. They are in fact, in better shape than they would have been without them. If you choose to be a drone of the false media propaganda that is spewed in this country, thats your right. I really do think you need to learn about something in depth for yourself before you prematurely judge it.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
krnboitae said:
I think this is a classic example of depression that comes with post steroid usage. Check your natural test levels and make sure they are up to snuff. In all seriousness though I think you are doubting YOUR responsible use of steroids. Did you use to great of an amount at one time, use proper pct, proper time off, blood work after a cycle. Either way I respect your opinion-just trying to understand it.

P

pincrusher

this guy makes it sound like he could just lay on the sofa and build muscle which is not true. you need to work even harder when on gear to build muscles properly and yes juice can be very beneficial for older peopel. why do you think HRT therapy is becoming so popular anymore. elderly peopel are discovering the benefits of increased levels of testosterone in their body. they are able to do things never before possible without the test. part of getting old is the bodies slow reduction of testtosterone and gh over a period of years especially in our late 30's to early 50's.
if done correctly and not overdone, aas products can make your life much better, think how much differently a small unsecure person will be if he gains enough size to become more confident in himself. in away taking juice especially for the small insecure guys, is kinda like the guy who goes around giving seminars on how to become more motivated. tony robbins is his name.

krnboitae

Sep 2, 2004
wolverine said:
A litle late for that now isnt it :p

it is late.............
what im trying to say is..........
nartural or not........... muscle don't last forever.....

tee said:
Your entitled to your opinion, but like was mentioned previously, if used correctly, steroids are and can be beneficial to your health. There is thousands of men around that have used steroids for 40+ years and have no ill health effects. They are in fact, in better shape than they would have been without them. If you choose to be a drone of the false media propaganda that is spewed in this country, thats your right. I really do think you need to learn about something in depth for yourself before you prematurely judge it.

of course you can be in great shape by using gear 40+ years.....
but can we really know what's going on inside our body???
I don't think so....... until you find out something's wrong with your body...
what if you have to leave your loved ones (children, wife, etc)???
"what if" that's the real price you have to pay??
Im just saying what if......

can someone be in great shape when they are in their 70's and 80's??
yes!! but is it going to look as good when you were in your 20s,30s,40s?
everyone will be in same shape when we are about 75 years old.......
shape that no one will care to look at....... except your wife....

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
it feels like I am reading a fucking sermon. Dude we are all big boys here you arent talking to like 18 year olds. We have realized the path we have chosen.
Now go spit this crap to like 5 year olds, MOM.

Mark

P

pincrusher

krnboitae said:
it is late.............

if you say muscle doesnt last forever, i guess you havent looked at a picture of jack lalanne lately. i have a friend who works out at the gym when i do and she is very attractive for her age. i would estimate she is in her 50's but looks like she is much younger.
i totally disagree with your statement that we will all be in the same shape when we are in our 70's. people who weight train live longer more productive lives than those who dont. besides that, before i started juicing i never even took a multivitamin and never went to the docs for checkups, so dont tell me im not healthier since i started juicing.
i know of a guy on another board who had his wife die when he was 70 and for 2 years he was just putting in his time till it was his turn but after awhile he got to thinking that this was not how he wanted to end his life, so he started to weight train and entered his first contest at age 74 and is still going stong. he says he hasnt felt this good since he was in his 20's so dont tell me we will all be the same when we get old.
the way you are talking makes it sound like you should just stay in your home the rest of your life for fear of having anything bad happen to you if you leave. this will lead to a very unproductive and unsatisfying life.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
krnboitae said:
it is late.............

How do you know whats going on inside your body now? Well, I know whats going on in mine because I get physicals done with blood tests. Whether you are on steroids or not, you can do that. What if I had to leave my loved ones? Well, I will have to leave them someday, but I prefer to lengthen my life and live it better with the use of steroids. The price I pay is feeling better, feeling younger, being able to do things that fat slobs cant do with their kids, and enjoying life. As was mentioned, many old people look great that workout. Your point makes no sense in saying that nobody will want to look at you when you are old. If thats what you really care about, why do you do anything that you do today? Why keep breathing because its just a waste of time. Someday your breath will stop. Why walk? Someday you wont be able to so you might as well stop now and get used to it. Why drive a car? Etc. Your reasoning doesnt make much sense does it? Just out of curiousity, how old are you?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
krnboitae said:

That's cool. That's your decision, but why preach against it just because you don't want to?
As you said, if there is a health risk, you don't really know.

If you want to preach, preach about something you are absolutely positive about. I'll help you.

krnboitae said:

Um yes. Have you ever seen Bob Delmontique?

krnboitae said:
everyone will be in same shape when we are about 75 years old

Um, no they won't. Have you ever seen Bob Delmontique.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I hope I look that good when I'm 84. I'm going to cruise the streets picking fights with cocky punks.....just because I can.

LOL :p

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
wow

wow

that,s all I can say :smoker:

wow

to be honest.......Im happy for ya krnboitae you deserve a prize

84 :eek: that is impressive

I keep scrollimg up and seeing I'm in the sources section before this thread gets moved to the valetines day love thread in off topic.

wow