©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dr. Crisler on SubQ Injections

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Just brought up a question on the other subq thread that might not get answered, so would doing a subq in the glutes be fine? Never heard of anyone hitting that subq or ventroglutes. Would depth matter, or is injecting .5ml-1ml into the fat or just under it fine?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just brought up a question on the other subq thread that might not get answered, so would doing a subq in the glutes be fine? Never heard of anyone hitting that subq or ventroglutes. Would depth matter, or is injecting .5ml-1ml into the fat or just under it fine?

I would think the amount of fat versus muscle one has on the glute would play a part on absorption...The glutes are a very large muscle group so I would say that if you are lean enough it would work just as well.....

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Would 30 guage x 5/16" needles work? I use these for my GH and was just wondering if it would work for my TRT. Currently I am pinning twice a week, and I have not been man enough to try any where other than the glutes.