©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How many cycles so far?

P

pincrusher

tee said:
I wish I could remember. Too many to count!
same here.
as far as the question, do you grow on every cycle? yes i do but it really varies, sometimes i can gain a decent amount and other times it is hardly anything at all. once you go well above your bodies natural limits it gets harder and harder to grow. it will take the person pushing themselves harder and running bigger cycles to keep growing.
not all cycles are designed for growing either, cutting cycles will make you lose weight and after you acheive the desired look from the cutter you get on another bulker which will be replacing alot of the losses from the cutter so you will tend to go back and forth over the same weight ranges quite often whith each series of cycles getting you slowly bigger and bigger as you stay with lower bf%
if you look at alot of the pro's they are only looking for 5-10lb increases in lean muscle mass each year if they can even get that.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, I usually gain on every cycle. Some cycles, I decide to just cut and not add bulk though. They always work, as well as when I want to bulk, I always add size. I have yet to have to go to a gram of test to do it either. I will take up to 2 kinds of AAS in a cycle, but dont go over that. I'm not saying that this is right for everyone, its just the way I prefer it. I believe in taking the lowest dose possible to make gains and reach my goals.

Last edited: