©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

veiny look

G M F

Feb 21, 2012
For those how love the veiny look , how do you increase your vascularity? Some of my buddies tell me about niacin, seems to help, also what about Synthelator, this stuff is really good?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Synthelator is great, Niacin is another good supplement that helps, as for drugs I found EQ to increase vascularity more than others.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Masteron n proviron for me.
I did a short 6wk cycle of test prop..mast...prov. and saw drastic change.
Veins everywhere!!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
There are plenty of things to assist with vascularity. A low bodyfat and getting shredded will help. But remember the amount of vascualrity has a lot to do with genetics and unless you are using something like Synthelator which is specially made for vascularity, giving you the road map look, you will only gain so much from anything else.

mr62

May 4, 2011
For those how love the veiny look , how do you increase your vascularity? Some of my buddies tell me about niacin, seems to help, also what about Synthelator, this stuff is really good?

Niacin is shit man, and about Synthelator, I never try it, but I heard is a great product.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I would think it has a lot to do with the Bf%
Maybe the competitors will chime in.
But I notice the bigger my belly- higher the bf, the less vascular.
Id say if a guy has visible abs and is under 10%? Is when you should start to be in "good shape"
With muscle separation and vascular etc

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011
I have always heard that Synthelator was good for getting veiny. Try it and see what happen.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Somewhere I saw Big As response which said it was more related to body fat level than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Synthelator is the best vascualor you can find...You need to make sure to start with a low amount and see what works best for you because you can really screw yourself up if you do not use it properly!!

Read this and click on the links attached: Synthelator – Vasodilator | Synthetek

This product can definitely help do the the trick. Its in my personal arsenal when I'm looking for that same look.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I would think it has a lot to do with the Bf%
Maybe the competitors will chime in.
But I notice the bigger my belly- higher the bf, the less vascular.
Id say if a guy has visible abs and is under 10%? Is when you should start to be in "good shape"
With muscle separation and vascular etc

Raj is correct. if you have a high BFI it wont matter what you take, You wont be able to see it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
The absolute key for me is to get very lean. I'm not super veiny either. Then the first time I dieted down to a lo B/F, I was really surprised how veiny I was. I was like "damn!", is that me?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012

Low bodyfat, EQ, tren ace. You have to get to single digit BF% for most of you veins to show, like in your shoulders, abs etc. EQ and tren have both worked bringing them out in me.