©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol

BlacK

Sep 1, 2011
I started a Syntherol cycle and all is going good so far, I am shooting 1ml for first 10 days, as in big A protocol. At the moment everything is going smooth, no much pain and discomfort, which I am very happy. I will continue massaging vigorously and keep you updated guys.

gavin

May 6, 2011
I started a Syntherol cycle and all is going good so far, I am shooting 1ml for first 10 days, as in big A protocol. At the moment everything is going smooth, no much pain and discomfort, which I am very happy. I will continue massaging vigorously and keep you updated guys.

Nice man ! keep us posted with your results!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Warning!

This is not stated on the bottle, but though you should know

Continued use will:

-Cause excessive growth in localized areas
-Increased tightness in clothing requiring larger clothing
-Will attract additional attention from both sexes

This is just to name few. I also love the stuff! Good luck on your run and keep us posted.

zipka

Sep 28, 2011

how goes it bro?