©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle.. help

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Hey guys,

I am in the middle of my first cycle which is:

500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks
400mg deca/wk for 10 weeks
25mg d-bol/day for 4 weeks

Anyways, I have not had any problems with this cycle so far, and I have made some nice gains. I am planning my second cycle right now, and I need you guys opinions. I am wanting to gain about 30 pounds next cycle. Here is what I have..

800mg hi-test 400/wk for 12 weeks
600mg deca/wk for 10 weeks
30mg d-bol/day for 4 weeks

Does this look good, or should I just go with 800mg test e on this cycle, or is the hi-test 400 worth the money? Please respond, thanks.

W

wolfyEVH

fuzion said:
Hey guys,

I am in the middle of my first cycle which is:

500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks
400mg deca/wk for 10 weeks
25mg d-bol/day for 4 weeks

Anyways, I have not had any problems with this cycle so far, and I have made some nice gains. I am planning my second cycle right now, and I need you guys opinions. I am wanting to gain about 30 pounds next cycle. Here is what I have..

800mg hi-test 400/wk for 12 weeks
600mg deca/wk for 10 weeks
30mg d-bol/day for 4 weeks

Does this look good, or should I just go with 800mg test e on this cycle, or is the hi-test 400 worth the money? Please respond, thanks.

i highly doubt you will gain 30 lbs next cycle. Most people dont gain that during a first cycle. You're setting to high of a goal if you ask me. You should be shooting for 15 lbs each cycle. Unless you were taking test/deca/tren/anadrol, I dont think you will be gaining anything close to 30 lbs. Remember, to eat, eat, eat!!!! You are not going to grow 10+ lbs unless you start eating a lot (eating relatively clean though)

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
i highly doubt you will gain 30 lbs next cycle. Most people dont gain that during a first cycle. You're setting to high of a goal if you ask me. You should be shooting for 15 lbs each cycle. Unless you were taking test/deca/tren/anadrol, I dont think you will be gaining anything close to 30 lbs. Remember, to eat, eat, eat!!!! You are not going to grow 10+ lbs unless you start eating a lot (eating relatively clean though)
as always, wolfy the man of modest wisdom. i agree to set your sights a little lower. this way you will be able to make sure you maintaina clean diet and dont start to cheat just to hit your weight gain mark. if you shoot for 15lbs and gain 20 then that is much better than trying for 30 and only getting to 15 or starting to eat alot of mcdonalds so you get to 30lbs but have alot more bf% attached to ya.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
well, i have gained 25 so far on my first cycle.. anyways besides all that, how does that cycle above look?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fuzion said:
well, i have gained 25 so far on my first cycle.. anyways besides all that, how does that cycle above look?
The amounts are a little high for a second cycle, but I like to live on the edge sometimes. Go for it and keep us posted on your progress.