©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Frustration

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
As I'm growing very close to my first cycle I still have not nailed it down yet. This is not due to my research, believe me I've done my research! It is due to everyone's opinion on what should be taken for a first cycle. I was going to stick with just Test. for my first cycle but I keep reading more of people adding the D-bol in and sometimes Deca. I understand the arguments of feeling the effects of the Test. Vs. jumpstarting the cycle with the D-Bol. I guess my question is how much more of a end result will I see with adding the D-Bol?

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
As I'm growing very close to my first cycle I still have not nailed it down yet. This is not due to my research, believe me I've done my research! It is due to everyone's opinion on what should be taken for a first cycle. I was going to stick with just Test. for my first cycle but I keep reading more of people adding the D-bol in and sometimes Deca. I understand the arguments of feeling the effects of the Test. Vs. jumpstarting the cycle with the D-Bol. I guess my question is how much more of a end result will I see with adding the D-Bol?

dbol will add a few more pounds to your body in compared to doing a test only. A big reason for people taking dbol to "jump start" is because people who do test only can get discouraged because they really dont start to see weight and strength gains until 3-4 weeks into their cycle. That can make people less motivated to work out and eat right, where with dbol, you'll start to see results within a week or 2. Save deca for another cycle. Obviously do test for 10-12 weeks at 500mg/week, but you can add dbol if you would like. If you do, run it for 4-5 weeks at 30mg/day. You can expect to gain 15+ lbs with a good diet and training routine.