©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do you recieve?

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
This is just an effort to make your time in the game safe and to make the decision to get out if that decision is to be made your own and not someone elses.

We have alot of new guys in here and more coming everyday and so I thought if your were willing to participate, old and new, might share where they get their gear from, (not who!), and how they recieve it.

I would like to believe we can then discuss what people are doing and come to a consensus (as if thats possible in this day and age) as to whats best practice.

I am thinking in terms of:

1. Is it local or on the net?
2. Do you recieve at home, at someone elses home, at the post office or mailshop ect?
3. Do you recieve in real name, use an alias, or company name?

In addition it would be nice to know, who knows what you do?

Please be honest, most of us older guys have done it all.

If this violates any of the boards boundaries mods, you know what to do and I apologize for not asking beforehand.

Allbeef

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
This is just an effort to make your time in the game safe and to make the decision to get out if that decision is to be made your own and not someone elses.

We have alot of new guys in here and more coming everyday and so I thought if your were willing to participate, old and new, might share where they get their gear from, (not who!), and how they recieve it.

I would like to believe we can then discuss what people are doing and come to a consensus (as if thats possible in this day and age) as to whats best practice.

I am thinking in terms of:

1. Is it local or on the net?
2. Do you recieve at home, at someone elses home, at the post office or mailshop ect?
3. Do you recieve in real name, use an alias, or company name?

In addition it would be nice to know, who knows what you do?

Please be honest, most of us older guys have done it all.

If this violates any of the boards boundaries mods, you know what to do and I apologize for not asking beforehand.

Allbeef

Interesting subject, rarely discussed!

1) Online
2) To my house
3) My real name
4) People in my family know that I use but do not ask question about purchasing.

I only receive personal use, have never sourced. Purchasing enough for a cycle or two at a time.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
I only receive off the net, going local is just asking for eventual problems! To my house, in my own name. There are a few guys that know I juice but they do not know where I get it and know not to bother asking!

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
1) On the net
2) PO box
3) Fake name

No one knows what I do and keep everything as quiet as possible.

Pretty much same.

1.in mid 90s most was in person. Now online
2.another home or mailbox place
3.fake name using fake ids

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I use to keep an ear out to see who was going on vacation and time my ordering around that. Would have the pack sent to their house and then just swing by that night and pick it out of their mailbox:p

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
1) Long Distance, via a phone call, to my coordinator.
2) At my Home, via UPS, from a medical lab.
3) In My Name.
4) Partner knows all about it. I have Prescriptions in my house if anyone else asks (not that its anyone else's fucking business).

I have put myself in the position of not needing to hide or explain a damned thing.

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
I use to keep an ear out to see who was going on vacation and time my ordering around that. Would have the pack sent to their house and then just swing by that night and pick it out of their mailbox:p

That could be risky now a days. Many people have the post office hold their mail when they go on vacation, that would suck.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Ummm...he wasnt being serious.... :rolleyes:

No I was:)

Things were different back in the late 90's early 2000's. The postal service has changed quite a bit since then. Co-workers would go on vaca and would not bother worrying about their mail, it would be the least on their minds. Was easy to use their addresses to receive packs. Things do not work like that anymore.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
No I was:)

Things were different back in the late 90's early 2000's. The postal service has changed quite a bit since then. Co-workers would go on vaca and would not bother worrying about their mail, it would be the least on their minds. Was easy to use their addresses to receive packs. Things do not work like that anymore.

Oops. My Bad. Sorry....didn't really think anyone would do that! LOL!

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I used to have a rented mailbox, fake name and all that. I just moved up in the mountains in a small country town that doesnt have anything but a Post Office. Not sure how I'm going to go about it yet, but I'll figure something out.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I use my address and name or my buddies. Honestly, if someone is worrying enough to track and stop your shipments, then they are onto you. They have alot more details than just your fake name and post address. If they are putting that much effort into catching you when you are ordering small, which I highly doubt would happen then you are pretty much already caught, just waiting to be seen in the act.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
AB are you testing people here to see who will really post ?

I believe he is striking up conversation that is rarely spoken of on the boards and that the new guys to the game should really think about when considering starting out in it.....

Topics like this are good if they are kept to basic answers because the overall purposes is to keep the people in this game, new and old, as safe as possible.....

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Thanks guys, its always a great subject. Going to hope more people contibute before I give you my thoughts. I am not God, but I have lost friends, and we all are responsable for trying to help as many as we can get through the war on drugs without destroying themseleves.

MBC,

Yours is a different situation altogether and probably warrents a thread of its own as you are probably the most protected individual of any of us. Simply because you have a documented medical need for test. It is synononous to having a card for medical marijuana.

AB

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
To my house
Real Name

I keep reading though that I might need to change the way I do things.