AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Why do people roll?
Old
  (#1)
allbeef
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 147
Join Date: Nov 2012
Why do people roll? - 11-07-2012, 07:39 PM

The short answer is becuase they are rats! But thats alittle to simple even if it is true. I have my own theories, but I would like to hear yours.

Anyone of us might and never forget that. Your a fool if you believe otherwise. I believe if you understand generally what causes people to roll you put yourself in a better position to not allow yourself to roll.

But at a minimum: You should rehearse this in your head everyday you are in the game: yes sir I know you have a job to do but I have nothing to add to your investigation.

Because when you are sitting in a room and they are telling you that your friend in the next room is giving you up, it gets a little challenging unless you have memorized that response and add nothing to it.

Why do people roll?

Allbeef
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,335
Join Date: Mar 2006
11-07-2012, 08:53 PM

Id say because they think it will help them receive a lesser sentence?
To give up someone they may know or someone that trusted them, to save there own tail.
Panicked and scared? Listening to the enemy instead of a Lawyer?


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator
 
Online
Posts: 3,335
Join Date: Mar 2006
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM

Let me ask, Would any good attorney advise there client to
Roll, or work with authorities to assist in further investigations?

Im thinking not.....?

I know the one time I was in some trouble as a younger man
(Not related to anabolics, was an assault)

My Lawyer (one of the most recognized in our area)
Said to me this. You tell them your name, Date of Birth and social security Number.
Anything at all more then that they need to speak to me.


Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram



LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,989
Join Date: Jun 2006
11-07-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
Let me ask, Would any good attorney advise there client to
Roll, or work with authorities to assist in further investigations?

Im thinking not.....?

I know the one time I was in some trouble as a younger man
(Not related to anabolics, was an assault)

My Lawyer (one of the most recognized in our area)
Said to me this. You tell them your name, Date of Birth and social security Number.
Anything at all more then that they need to speak to me.
Most roll before they ever even see an attorney...They see those Feds closing in and those fuckers come in by the swarms like you are planning to kill the president or something

They throw the search and arrest warrants in their faces, take the kids and throw them in a DCYF car and drive them off premises and then throw the CI agreement in their face and say you cooperate or everything is gone.....

Most guys crack right there and decide that their safety is more important then joe blow's friendship.....


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...
 
K1's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 4,989
Join Date: Jun 2006
11-07-2012, 09:11 PM

At the Fed level they give you that one chance at the time of arrest to sign the CI agreement before being processed because once you are taken away it is the judges decision at that point and the lawyers only present their side of the case...Even if you decided to cooperate after being processed you are not guaranteed anything from the prosecution.....

In the state level it is different because throughout the trial the lawyers pretty much agree on what the outcome should be and the judge usually just signs off on it.....


"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram


LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
MightyJohn
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
 
MightyJohn's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 1,234
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-08-2012, 12:20 AM

People roll b/c too many have no intestinal fortitude
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
odin
AnaSCI VET
 
Offline
Posts: 1,745
Join Date: Feb 2007
11-08-2012, 12:48 AM

Everyone's hard as concrete until their back's against the wall and they are on the verge of losing everything! That's when they find out who they truly are!!


"The foolish man thinks he will live for ever,
if he keeps away from fighting;
but old age won't grant him a truce
even if the spears do."
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
dudcki27
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-08-2012, 06:09 AM

I was lucky a couple of friends didn't decide to do this to me. I was 17 and they were 16 & 15. And they decided to steal some cars from an auto auction place. I didn't know they were doing it andi was hanging out at this go-cart place next to it when they pulled up in a Benz and a BMW. And oh there was a cop riding in one of the go-carts as security. They could've blamed it all on me but tbey didn't. They said I knew nothing about it and that I thought they were just taking a leak around the little hill that separated the properties. I spent the night in jail and missed the first day of school of my senior year. Lol
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
dudcki27
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 1,856
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-08-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allbeef View Post
The short answer is becuase they are rats! But thats alittle to simple even if it is true. I have my own theories, but I would like to hear yours.

Anyone of us might and never forget that. Your a fool if you believe otherwise. I believe if you understand generally what causes people to roll you put yourself in a better position to not allow yourself to roll.

But at a minimum: You should rehearse this in your head everyday you are in the game: yes sir I know you have a job to do but I have nothing to add to your investigation.

Because when you are sitting in a room and they are telling you that your friend in the next room is giving you up, it gets a little challenging unless you have memorized that response and add nothing to it.

Why do people roll?

Allbeef
Are you the same All beef from the pgcl thread over at promuscle? Just curious....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
allbeef
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 147
Join Date: Nov 2012
11-08-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
Are you the same All beef from the pgcl thread over at promuscle? Just curious....
Been along time since I did PGCL but yes that was me.

AB
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
norbit09
AnaSCI VET
 
norbit09's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,063
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Seattle
11-08-2012, 11:16 AM

I agree with K1..


Quote:
Originally Posted by K1 View Post
Most roll before they ever even see an attorney...They see those Feds closing in and those fuckers come in by the swarms like you are planning to kill the president or something

They throw the search and arrest warrants in their faces, take the kids and throw them in a DCYF car and drive them off premises and then throw the CI agreement in their face and say you cooperate or everything is gone.....

Most guys crack right there and decide that their safety is more important then joe blow's friendship.....
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
allbeef
AnaSCI VIP
 
Offline
Posts: 147
Join Date: Nov 2012
11-08-2012, 07:22 PM

Good stuff, I am going to give my theory here one of these days, but its something we all have to think about and prepare for if we really have much of a chance of not compromising ourselves or others.

Everyone says they wont, and many will,

Its just a sad fact,

Thats why you cant really afford friends in the game beyond the anonymous ones we develop here and there.


Allbeef
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Rory
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 801
Join Date: Sep 2012
11-08-2012, 07:37 PM

I think an easier question to answer would be why do some people NOT roll.

For me I believe growing up with a military family (later joining myself), taught me to have integrity, loyalty, and respect. No one is my babysitter and Im responsible solely for my own actions, have an understanding of the law and how it works and can be used in your favor and used against you. I dont get intimidated by threats or guns. Been there and done that already.

The lack of integrity, loyalty and respect is when you have backstabbers and rats.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.