©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BSN Products?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
wasup guys i was just wondering what you all think about BSN, ive heard alot of their shit works really well, and this stack they have looks real tempting, any imput would be apreciated. thanx every1

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Does it Taste good or is it a nasty one. How many Grams of Creatine are in a Scoop? one or two scooops Doc

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
aight thanx man, the stack ima buy from them is real tight, being that acouple guys have convinced me not to take roids, Right now im stacking, NO2, Creatine Ester, And A really good protein/weight gainer caled Nitro Max, from Sandco Sports. i weigh 229, in the morning before eating, and 17% body fat. my goal is 14% bodyfat, and still be at an even 230 befor spring practice starts 12 weeks from now. ill keep ya updated if ya interested. peace.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
Jaysonl1424 said:
Does it Taste good or is it a nasty one. How many Grams of Creatine are in a Scoop? one or two scooops Doc

you askin about the protein? and i take 2 teaspoons of the cree befor and 1 teaspoon after i work out

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
oh ok, im not sure if cell ams works but i know that my generic brand of cee works real good

P

pincrusher

i use the no-xplode and really like it. i plan on trying the nitrix, no-xplode, cellmass stack here in a week or 2 so i can see how all 3 work together. its almost as expensive as a juice cycle for me but will try it anyway.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Diesel said:
aight thanx man, the stack ima buy from them is real tight, being that acouple guys have convinced me not to take roids, Right now im stacking, NO2, Creatine Ester, And A really good protein/weight gainer caled Nitro Max, from Sandco Sports. i weigh 229, in the morning before eating, and 17% body fat. my goal is 14% bodyfat, and still be at an even 230 befor spring practice starts 12 weeks from now. ill keep ya updated if ya interested. peace.
Diesel you will be surprised. Some of the best gains of my life were on a similar stack. I would call them steroid like as far as the gains I made. Although I didn't get huge strength gains, they were still significant and I put 3/4 of an inch on my arms in about 3 months.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Jaysonl1424 said:
It recommends 2 scoops on workout days and 1 on non workout days. I believe you would make better gains using 2 scoops every day. It describes creatine as a creatine matrix and doesn't give specific amounts. My guess is 5 grams since that is normally considered 1 dose. the taste is OK. It's not Kool Aid, but compared to some stuff I've tasted over the years, it's decent.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
It recommends 2 scoops on workout days and 1 on non workout days. I believe you would make better gains using 2 scoops every day. It describes creatine as a creatine matrix and doesn't give specific amounts. My guess is 5 grams since that is normally considered 1 dose. the taste is OK. It's not Kool Aid, but compared to some stuff I've tasted over the years, it's decent.
i am using 3 scoops on large muscle workout days such as with legs & back. i get a better pump in those muscles this way versus using just 2 scoops. all the other days i use 2 scoops like DR does.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Whats the Stack they offer No-xplode , Nitrix (SP), n ? This sounds like it would be good stuff 2 stack with a cycle for good results

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
Whats the Stack they offer No-xplode , Nitrix (SP), n ? This sounds like it would be good stuff 2 stack with a cycle for good results
the stack consists of no-xplode, nitrix, & cellmass. it should be a pretty good cycle of products. i am getting all 3 to try myself here in the next week or 2 while i wait to start my next gear cycle. :)

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
Sweet u will have to let us all know how well it works out for u
yeah i was planning on posting a daily log once i started to give people my daily experiences. :)
i did that also when i tried the no-xplode for the first time.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Does that NO Really work? I have read many mixed reviews that Nitr Oxide Doesnt really work. Then some say it does. Whats the deal?

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
Does that NO Really work? I have read many mixed reviews that Nitr Oxide Doesnt really work. Then some say it does. Whats the deal?
it is great at increasing the bloodflow to the muscles and giving you one heck of a serious pump, especially in the smaller muscles. this by itself probably wouldnt do much but when you throw in proper supplementation like creatine, glutamine and other things you should be taking to help you get big, it will work nicely. the increases bloodflow will help get the proper nutrients to your cells faster hence aiding in recovery.it also helps transport the creatine into your cells which will help with energy and muscle size & strength gains. combining all 3 products they make should work well because they are designed to compliment each other pretty good.