©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dbol tabs

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
:sniper: if i am doing 50mg dbols, the only thing i'm going to be on for the next six weeks, is it true that i should break it up into quarters and eat 1/4 twice a day, 25 mg day, or can i just eat half a pill once a day, a couple hours before my workout? any advice? thanks

P

pincrusher

i will refer to an article that big cat wrote on dbol, he states that if dbol is the only thing being taken, you may want to take it in 1 dosage to hit the highest peak levels possible. in your situation it might not hurt to take the whole dosage at one time in the am or early afternoon.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
In my first cycle in the beginning i was taking it broken up then towards the end i started doing it 3 tabs an hour before working out. I found them to be more effective at one dosage. The pumps were amazing but so were the back pumps and so on. If it is your only steroid that your using than i would do the 1 dosage to get the maximum effectiveness at one time.

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
I never tried to take one big doseage of d-bol only because everyone says not to. I take anadrol in one does . I guess pincrusher has tried it and it works so I think you should try it out. Its a pain in the as breaking up pills and taking them througout the day.
i dont use dbol myself only anadrol so i was only refering to the article where big cat explained the reasoning for 1 dosage per day. i will post the article here for ya to read in a condensed version: see part between the *

Because of its fast effects, immense popularity and the increasing "more-is-better" sentiment among bodybuilders, increasingly high doses are indeed being used and recommended. One has to wonder about the logic of such recommendations however, since high dose urine-analysis showed portions of unmetabolized compounds were being excreted3. In simpler terms that means that with higher doses, higher amounts of unchanged methandrostenolone were being excreted in the urine. This would indicate that the current stance needs to be reviewed and that smaller doses, taken multiple times per day would deliver better results and maximal use of the steroid. Dianabol simply is highly effective in low doses(25-40 mg ed). Som say Anadrol, a comparable steroid to methandrostenolone, is better, but its taken in doses of 50-150 mg. If one was to take methandrostenolone in those doses better gains could be expected. Methandrostenolone is also a lot safer in as opposed to the highly toxic and progestagenic anadrol. If one takes into account that the half-life of methandrostenolone in the body is only 3-6 hours, this theory makes even more sense. So taking your daily dose spread over 3 or 4 doses may elicit a better effect than only 1 or 2 doses. Methandrostenolone is quite effective in these lower doses by the way. Milligram for Milligram its more powerful than a testosterone ester, generally considered the best mass-builder.
A few notes there need to be made however. Not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics. The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once. These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses. People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid. It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone, the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle. For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids, two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I guess it depends on what u want to do. Exp with it see what works best for you. Everyone is diffrent some things mite work well for some and not others.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
Chris 1, you say half a tab 3 to 4 times a day, did i mention these are 50mg tabs? is that not too much? I think i will use your advice to a degree. This is what I will do. 1/2 tab (25 mg) with lunch, noonish, 1/2 tab (25 mg) around 4 oclock, with a meal, workout is usually around 7 or 8 pm. i never see people recomend over 50 mg a day. I'll try this. I am doing this for the next six weeks, then test e inj, 500mg weekly. This is my plan:
week 1-6 50mg dbol day
week 7 - 16 test e 500mg week
week12 - 16 d bol 50 mg day,
i have plenty nolva on hand.

A 16 week cycle won't be a regular thing, just the first one.

Also, if i do dbol 2 times daily, would these times be ok? noon and four or should i do earlier or later? thanks for help

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmm...just watch out that you don't lose too much weight at the end of your cycle...Those roids take up a lot of water though...I would throw in some deca instead of D-Bol at the end...just 2 keep most of my gains.....

W

wolfyEVH

ajc197925 said:
Chris 1, you say half a tab 3 to 4 times a day, did i mention these are 50mg tabs? is that not too much? I think i will use your advice to a degree. This is what I will do. 1/2 tab (25 mg) with lunch, noonish, 1/2 tab (25 mg) around 4 oclock, with a meal, workout is usually around 7 or 8 pm. i never see people recomend over 50 mg a day. I'll try this. I am doing this for the next six weeks, then test e inj, 500mg weekly. This is my plan:
week 1-6 50mg dbol day

Also, if i do dbol 2 times daily, would these times be ok? noon and four or should i do earlier or later? thanks for help

why are you cycling this way??? Only thing I can think of is because you dont have all of your gear right now. You're gonna lose most of your gains with the dbol (first 6 weeks) because once you are done w/ it, you're stopping it and going to test, which is going to take a bit to start working. Then you're gonna do dbol again for 5 more weeks?? thats 11 weeks of dbol at 50mg/day in 4 months. Thats way too much for a first timer. This is a poorly planned beginner cycle. You will lose a shit load of weight once you're done w/ this cycle.

P

pincrusher

ajc197925 said:
week 1-6 50mg dbol day

i agree with wolfys comments and also im confused about how you came up with this cycle after the advise you got in your first cycle thread. a beginner should never go over 10-12 week cycle times and you should not cycle the dbol the way you want for reasons wolfy stated. you are asking for alot of side affects because the way you are cycling will lead to alot of water retention, depletion, then more retention during the cycle.
stick with a basic 10 week test enth cycle and if you want run 4 weeks of dbol either the first 4 weeks or last 4 weeks but not both.
you are trying to accomplish way to much with your first cycle and everything is leaning towards total failure and wasted gear and time.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Chris1, Wolfy and Pincrusher have given you some very good advice and lots of experience and science to back it up.
I agree. You will be better of using test 2 times a week for 10 to 12 weeks and using Dbol as the kickstart for the first 4 weeks. You won't be sorry.

As for your original question, get a pill cutter from you local pharmacy and cut it up in quarters. If you try cutting it with a knife the tablets will break up and you will lose some steroid.

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
ajc197925 said:
week 1-6 50mg dbol day

Definately don't do over 50mg/day, and if it's your first time then I would do about 35mg ed if you could get smaller dose tabs. Dbol is better split into 4 or 5 doses because of the short 4.5 hr half-life. If you take it twice a day then maybe do 1 AM and 1 PM before bed so it's in your system while you sleep. Do your workout in the AM after taking a dose if possible. Also, why are you starting test after dbol. I would run the test with the dbol, that is the whole reason for using dbol, to get a jumpstart while the test is building up in your sysem bro. Here's what I'd do..........

wks 1-10 test
wks 1-6 dbol
PCT 2 wks after last test shot