©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

after cycles

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
if i done 1 or 2 cycles including pct and i didnt take no more juice? i would keep a good diet and keep training hard, would the muscle turn to flab or would i keep it.

another thing is there another name for nolva?
thanks!!!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Muscle cannot change into flab....you may likely lose some muscle tissues, as you would not have significantly high hormone levels like you do on cycle, but the muscle will not morph into another kind of tissue such as fat. This is biologically impossible, just as it is impossible for water to turn into gold. You see?

Somebody mentioned to me the other day how they wanted to change their fat into muscle. They were serious, so I tried to explain that you cannot turn adipose tissue into muscle tissue. He gave me a quizzical look and thought I was crazy. lol

Also...Nolva is also known as Nolvadex, and Tamoxifen Citrate.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Muscle cannot change into flab....you may likely lose some muscle tissues, as you would not have significantly high hormone levels like you do on cycle, but the muscle will not morph into another kind of tissue such as fat. This is biologically impossible, just as it is impossible for water to turn into gold. You see?

Somebody mentioned to me the other day how they wanted to change their fat into muscle. They were serious, so I tried to explain that you cannot turn adipose tissue into muscle tissue. He gave me a quizzical look and thought I was crazy. lol

Also...Nolva is also known as Nolvadex, and Tamoxifen Citrate.
Absolutely.
How much you retain depends on how high you are over your genetic potential. Let's say for example that you weigh 185 pounds and your genetic potential is 225lbs. Through using steroids you grow to 220lbs. Since you aren't at your genetic potetial yet, you could easily maintain 220. But, if through steroid use you bumped your weight up to 245 and then came off, you would eventually fall back to your genetic potential of 225. You would not have enough test in your body to maintain that mass.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
if through steroid use you bumped your weight up to 245 and then came off, you would eventually fall back to your genetic potential of 225. You would not have enough test in your body to maintain that mass.

So let me get this correct then...what your saying is that whatever gains i make over my genetic potential...i will lose a majority of it when i'm off of steroids?

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
So let me get this correct then...what your saying is that whatever gains i make over my genetic potential...i will lose a majority of it when i'm off of steroids?

correct.....how else would you maintain all that muscle if your genetic limit is met?? the only way would be to take maintenance doses of test, or take more test to get more muscle. You wont lose it all very quickly, but eventually, you'll go down to the highest your body can take.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
correct.....how else would you maintain all that muscle if your genetic limit is met?? the only way would be to take maintenance doses of test, or take more test to get more muscle. You wont lose it all very quickly, but eventually, you'll go down to the highest your body can take.
Yes.
The only real question is what is your genetic potential? No one can answer that.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
where will the rest of the weight go if your over your genetics potential?
will it go to fat and you will have to work it off (cardio) or will you just shrink? lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well, that really sucks. I honestly didn't know that your body would go back to what it was intended to be. Because i know i'll eventually stop taking steroids...when i'm extremely older. Just as long as it doesn't go away overnight then i'm ok.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
welsh-beast84 said:
where will the rest of the weight go if your over your genetics potential?
will it go to fat and you will have to work it off (cardio) or will you just shrink? lol
As explained above, it is impossible for it to turn to fat. However, if you continue to eat for your previous weight, as your muscle shrinks from a lack of enough test to support it, you will simultaneously gain fat weight.

This is what causes the myth that if you quit working out it turns to fat.

If you reduced your calories proportionately, you would just shrink.