©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My last cycle

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
I was on way to long since may with out a break. I started with whinny orals of 50 mg a day and finaplex 300 mg a weekFor 8 weeks. Then i switched to ad50 100 mg a day winny 100 mg a day for about 8 weeks.Then I switched to 50 mg of Dball and 100 mgs of whinny a day for 8 weeks.Then I whent to 200mgs of whinny a day 1200 mg of eq a week and 500 mgs of test a week for 8 weeks.Slowly came off of the EQ lowering it a little every week then I added clomid and came off.Iv kept most of my gains but iv only been off for 2 weeks.

P

pincrusher

baffew said:
I was on way to long since may with out a break. I started with whinny orals of 50 mg a day and finaplex 300 mg a weekFor 8 weeks. Then i switched to ad50 100 mg a day winny 100 mg a day for about 8 weeks.Then I switched to 50 mg of Dball and 100 mgs of whinny a day for 8 weeks.Then I whent to 200mgs of whinny a day 1200 mg of eq a week and 500 mgs of test a week for 8 weeks.Slowly came off of the EQ lowering it a little every week then I added clomid and came off.Iv kept most of my gains but iv only been off for 2 weeks.
that was an awful long time on winny. you might want to get your liver values checked to see if they are up. 6 weeks is plenty for any orals or winny whether its injected or orally taken.

W

wolfyEVH

no offense, but that is one of the most fucked up cycles I have ever seen! Looks like poor planning to me. Winny and tren for 8 weeks, then abombs at 100mg for 8 weeks PLUS more winny!!!!!! Then you up the winny again, and do a EQ and test cycle for only 8 weeks. (EQ needs to be ran above at least 10 weeks). You ran your EQ so much higher than the test for some odd reason. How old are you, what is your previous cycle history, and how much weight did you gain on this?? Any limp dick troubles as well??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
baffew said:
Then I whent to 200mgs of whinny a day 1200 mg of eq a week and 500 mgs of test a week for 8 weeks.

Seriously bro....your addicted....you need help...just kidding...actually you might just want to see a doc to make sure everything inside is ok. lol.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
No health problems I took alot of the whinny cause im a cage fighter and the shit makes me alot faster.I alsow had to drop the heavy shit because it makes me to big for my weight class.So i just took alot more of the milder anabolics.Call me crazy but it worked well for me and my dick is punping just fine.I stayed on so long cause I had alot of fights comeing up and I didnt want to go into a fight with low crashing test levels so I stayed on way to fucking long,but beyond all of that I feel great now and im still strong as fuck just not quite as riped.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
By the way I know it sounds like alot of shit to take but that cycle would not even come close to matching many other body builders cycles I know alot of people who dam near stay on year round at higher dossege too.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
tru that man i always wanted to be a ufc fighter or somthing like that but, beatin the shit outa kids in mah school will jus have to do for now i guess