©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finaplex h vanished?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry if this is some repeated question but why did the cartidges skyrocket in price an kinda disappear? Was it they figured out everyone was Betty Crocker or did manufacturer sell out or move? I see now if i buy a horse I'd could probably buy but they cost lots to feed..

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Yes it seems they are starting to become scarce in the usual places that always use to carry them? Probably a stronger pressure push from the powers that be?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
The two places I use to get them from state 'currently unavailable'. Looks like they are trying to phase them out?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Sad day :(

Last I seen they went up 100% overnight.
Wish I had bought some stocks in it

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
It is discontinued forever. But fear not, its been simply renamed to Revalor.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
You are the man!! Thanks ! Now I gotta see how to ditch the estradiol from it . Ill check the homebrew area here to see if it's worth it...

If it has estardiol in it will make it useless to many, Maybe that is the idea of it?
Maybe not impossible to convert, but much more difficult.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I dont think revalor is new, just nobody uses it because of the estardiol in it.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
These are the ones we would always get.
Finaplix-H, 10 Dose

But the price was 32$ not 199$!!

200$+ after shipping would put the cost at 100 per gram lol No thanks.

Damn... Less than a year ago I payed less than $50 shipped. Glad I still got some! I love dissolving that shit in DMSO and rubbing it in an hour pre workout

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn.... forget that.
I remember crushing those up and putting them in DMSO waaaaaayyyy back in the day when I was green newbie

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I dont think revalor is new, just nobody uses it because of the estardiol in it.

thats right. not worth the effort to try and convert it either. i miss my Fina. i converted my last case earlier this year and sometimes its hard to pin it cause i know that when its gone its gone. i have never bought any tren form anyone that even comes close to my conversion.

VP