©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nose bleeds

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Was wondering if nose bleeds were common while on a.s. Since I started I have been getting a couple nose bleeds a week. its not like runny or anything, but its like I wipe my nose and there is blood in my snot. its like I have a scratch up there and I open it by just rubbing my nose....let me know whats up guys

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I got that on my first cycle...i credited it to my high blood pressure.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, that is a sign of possible high blood pressure. Have that checked right away. It may also be nothing, but better safe than sorry. SOmetimes, the dry winter weather and the stress of lifting can make them bleed as well.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It started bleeding more often i noticed when i had upped my dbol to 60mgs ed. And also when i changed from taking them throughout my day to just 1 hour before working out.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
ok I havn't had a nose bleed since I wrote this post....I checked my heart rate frequently and it is at a normal level for my age....I think I pick my nose when I sleep and I make it bleed....I have been known to do that from time to time....my mom said I did when I was young....but I have bad alergies too and I forgot that its about that time for them....SO I am not to worried about it...but thanks for the info guys...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
billyc said:
ok I havn't had a nose bleed since I wrote this post....I checked my heart rate frequently and it is at a normal level for my age....I think I pick my nose when I sleep and I make it bleed....I have been known to do that from time to time....my mom said I did when I was young....but I have bad alergies too and I forgot that its about that time for them....SO I am not to worried about it...but thanks for the info guys...
Handcuff yourself to the headboard! :D

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I have been getting them as well and I wondered if it was from the prohormones I'm finishing up on (equivalent to doing low doses of DECA and EQ). One point however, I think your heart rate can be normal, but your blood pressure can still be high. you should check you BP not just your pulse.