©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hair loss

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
guys I have noticed that my hair is thinning in front. I am using finastride, nizeral shampoo, and I am also using minoxidal 2%. I am noticing that when I wash my hair that I have 10 to 15 strings in my hands...was wondering if there is anything else I can do...my family does have baldness in the family....I am using test p 1cc eod and fina at .75 cc eod...is it just the fina bc I have used sust 250 before and no hair loss....let me know

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
There is nothing you can do. I repeat, NOTHING. But on behaf of my two brothers, my father, my uncles, and 2 deceased grandfathers, I would like to welcome you to the bald bastards club. Dues will be due the first of every month after you buy your first 20 pack of mach 3 razors.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
yes, welcome. Try not to blame any little change on your body to using. It will drive you crazy. You just have the gene. Chicks dig balding men. Don't they???

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Tainter said:
yes, welcome. Try not to blame any little change on your body to using. It will drive you crazy. You just have the gene. Chicks dig balding men. Don't they???
As long as you dont have an EGG HEAD! lol

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I am predisposed to male pattern baldness and started propecia almost 1 year ago. My front "receeding" line hasn't changed but I have noticed substantial regrowth on the "doughnut" on top. I had a "slick" spot about 4 inches in diameter and now there is some hair coverage on all of it. Of course, you can still see scalp but I'm a believer. FYI, my maternal grandfather was slick by age 25!

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
luckily on my mothers side of the family my granddad died with a full head of hair :) good thing bc my head isnt the best lookin bald.

but finastride definately will help a bit with regrowth and definately maintinance, I've known guys losing hair in clumps at age 18 so i would just keep up the work and be thankful that you aren't worse off.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
time to do some serious neck training dude, nothing looks worse
than bald and a skinny ass neck...

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I got one better......I have been a member of HCM for since I was 19 bc I started to notice it then....I will be getting a surgical procedure done in probably 3 months to make sure I don't go bald.....I would do the bald head thing but I have an ugly fucking head....I would look like a 90 year olds nut sack dude....no way....lol....thanks for the info....I don't think I could pull off the bald thing....but thanks for the invite to bald bastards club...

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
HCM Options?

Hey Man, I'm having the same problem but it doesn't look
bad and I'll probably be fine with Ye Old Bald/Goatee look.
But I'm really confused about hair replacement... everytime I
google it I get frustrated and close it down and
stare at the razor. I'll most likely just shave the shit off and will no way
wear a mop...But what is this surgical procedure about???